[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

TSG, can you risk cranking up some of your GFX settings? I'm interested to see if it's to do with terrain rendering. It's almost like our terrains aren't the same, which is really strange.

Setting the terrain detail to the highest setting fixed it, you'll probably wanna put that in the OP.

... ... Jesus moving cars... amazing ... spechless

Someone needs to show this to scott manely for his intersellar quest!

Credit where credit is due. The animated stuff is by Lack, from KSC++. I've not started on animations with my parts yet.

This is so cool! just launched an X37 from the old KSC !!

One thing: could you put some sort of runway/launch site on the large continent in the centre of the map?

Large continent in the centre?

That sounds like where KSC2 is located. If so, that's requested and on the list.

KSC 2 (which is the Baikonur analogue in the fandom, I think? Baikonur isn't equatorial either (and neither is the main NASA one. I'm an idiot...)), Mt. Snowey and Caldera are close enough, from the map.

But since more bases are planned on the other continent, we might get one there.

Edited by Melfice

So looking at this mod and liking it, I have one question.

Does it require Kerbtown? Wasn't exactly sure in the OP.

Kerbtown is already included in the download.

If you're thinking of Kerbin City(Great Kerbtown addition, but horrid name as it's easy to confuse the two.), No it doesn't.

Kerbtown is already included in the download.

If you're thinking of Kerbin City(Great Kerbtown addition, but horrid name as it's easy to confuse the two.), No it doesn't.

Great, I know what I am adding to my stock sized Kerbin install.

Only one annoyance I have with all this: that horridly over-sized button in the VAB/SPH for choosing a launch site. I'd be nice if we could banish that to a toolbar position instead.

I'll banish you to a toolbar position. Your button reads "overly sensitive to button size", and it's so tiny that if someone tried to click it they would have to get a 10000x8000 monitor.

I think it would be cool if you could start with just KSC but then you'd have a gigantahuge part that you could send on a monunormous rocket to any landmass on any planet and it would build a space center there.

I think it would be cool if you could start with just KSC but then you'd have a gigantahuge part that you could send on a monunormous rocket to any landmass on any planet and it would build a space center there.

I wish. For now we'll just have to pretend we sent a base with that huge rocket and use lack's waypoint base thing.