Jeb's Junkyard transcipt

kookoo_gr

Well. In short a bridge version.

Kerbal )that crashes in): Asks for a rocket that goes up and really fast and puts down some funds (love the bottle caps and do-dads for money).

Engineer : Basicly says he has something for that price.

Kerbal: Complainns that it is a toy and not likely to do what he wants

Engineer: Explains that it does what the other kerbal wants. -then deminstrates toy rocket-

Kerbal: Basicly saying awsome or cool or something along that lines. -then runs away happy-

Kerbal: Asks will this luggage bag be enough for that type rocket.

Egineer: Basicly says yes. -after bringing it up panics as he realizes it going to launch.

Kerbal: -panics tries to run away- Basicly is terrorfied his foot is snagged in the cord.

Kerbal: -as the cord is dragged into the hole and pulling the Kerbal in- Saying something along the lines I don't want a go in or must hold on.

Kerbal: -as rocket goes up wards- The Kerbal is screaming.

So if you speak spanish, I have a reversed mp3 file of Jebs Junkyard. My challenge for you is to translate it to give us a clue of what the heck is going on :D This will be a bit tricky because it is reversed, so you will have to start making the script from the back of the video, if you choose to do this. So, here's the file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0dw0odme2hyk46b/Jeb%27s%20Junkyard.wav

Lets do this, feel free to try if you want

00:50 "¿De verita'? (Really? said as mexican as it can possibly be said)

00:51 [...]bien -a single non understandable word- teresita

01:15 "Si le aprieto aqui, o aqui, o por aqui" (kinda like "what happens if I press here, or here, or here", not sure if its in an asking tone or not)

01:17 "Maravilla Mac" (Maravilla means wonder)

01:18 "Cagote" (Or something like that, mexican dialect for sure, so I have no idea what this word means, could be a bad word for all I know)

01:21 "¿Qué qué? (Wait, what, in a semi-alarming tone)

01:22 "No me importa" (I don't care)

01:24 "Todo esto humm una porqueria" ("All of this, humm, is trash" in a not what I paid for/not what I had in mind way)

01:30 "Mateo ---- toque" (Mateo is a name, un toque is like poking something and/or "Wait a second")

01:35 "Elas Enrique" (Enrique is obviously a name, the other word could be wrong or could be mexican dialect again)

01:46 "Aqui tengo muc-" ("I have a lot here" missing part of the sentence, seems incomplete)

That's all I could hear from it, too bad there's no cryptic message.

• 2 years later...

Yeah, the backwards spanish can be difficult to crack. I even once attempted to make Kerbish/Kerbal-speak myself by recording spanish.

It's actually somewhat surprising the question hasn't been resolved yet. I wonder if any examples of cinematics have fun messages hidden in them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.