KSP #7 PC game this year

Aegrim

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Empire Earth III? Up there? Are you kidding me? That game was a disaster.

well this is an new gamesrating site, and I don\'t trust any of the so...

Empire Earth III? Up there? Are you kidding me? That game was a disaster.

Errmm... You might have read that wrong Empire Earth III is in the bottom third of all games on the site, that\'s not exactly up there.

KSP\'s already almost 300 ranks higher than it.

Edit: Just thought I\'d mention. I never heard of KSP before I saw it on multiplayerreviews.com. So thanks to who ever submitted it.

One of the owners of MultiPlayerReviews here. I discovered your game as it did make it into the user ranked top 10 games of this year.

I just want to start off by saying I did purchase a copy of your game this weekend as I think you have a great concept... It is Lego meets nerd :)

The reason I stopped in (and I will not link to it as I am not trying to link drop) is to let you know that we made your game a spotlight game a few min ago. So it should get a little more exposure now as I really think the Devs deserve the support.

Thanks again, and I look forward to the next update.

P.S. I did actually make it to the MUN and landed on it safely.... But I did not make it home..hahaha. SO I need more practice :)

Hello and welcome to the forum! Thanks for the spotlight, I am sure the devs will be grateful for any extra coverage the game receives - the more coverage, the more purchases, and the earlier we get a better game.

One of the owners of MultiPlayerReviews here. I discovered your game as it did make it into the user ranked top 10 games of this year.

I just want to start off by saying I did purchase a copy of your game this weekend as I think you have a great concept... It is Lego meets nerd :)

The reason I stopped in (and I will not link to it as I am not trying to link drop) is to let you know that we made your game a spotlight game a few min ago. So it should get a little more exposure now as I really think the Devs deserve the support.

P.S. I did actually make it to the MUN and landed on it safely.... But I did not make it home..hahaha. SO I need more practice :)

Indeed, a very large THANK YOU is in order. :)

And also, thanks for the really nice review! :thumbup:

Oh, and last but not least, welcome to the Community!

Cheers

Although we all really like the publicity, just one question: Why is Sonic CD in the 'Released This Year Top 10'? I was under the impression that it was released in the late 90s.

This is a pretty impressive concept for a review site, but I do find it distressing that games aren\'t divided into genres. I can easily say HL2 is one of the best FPS games ever, but I would also say Planescape Torment is the best RPG ever. Both deserve the number 1 spot, but only one can get it? Hmm...

EDIT: Wait, I see they\'re listed by genre and there\'s a \'genre rank\'... but it makes making the list really annoying if you have a lot of games on it. If I want to say Black and White 2 was the best \'god game\', I can\'t even see the genre in my list to ensure it\'s #1... so I\'d have it shuffled under 400 other games... mmm.