Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

I view the forums in the 20post-per-page method, so I was thinking "How do they expect to go over 100 pages in one day while we're still at page 44? :huh:"

:P

You mean page 18 :P I use 50 posts per page because it means less clicking next page and having to wait for it to load, sure it takes longer to load now, but still.

I started playing on version 0.16 of Kerbal Space Program, after a while of playing the demo (0.13.3 at the time). I bought it just after 0.16 came out if I recall correctly. The game was so different back then. It was 0.16 when the game first started to become what it was today. The large rockets and EVAs and having both Mun and Minmus. Even more at 0.17, when it added planets. I never imagined what the game would become.

I started playing on version 0.16 of Kerbal Space Program, after a while of playing the demo (0.13.3 at the time). I bought it just after 0.16 came out if I recall correctly. The game was so different back then. It was 0.16 when the game first started to become what it was today. The large rockets and EVAs and having both Mun and Minmus. Even more at 0.17, when it added planets. I never imagined what the game would become.
It started off with me in .13 Mucking around with old mods

It's so sad when a hype thread gets more hype from itself than the thing it's hyping.

Oh well maybe this thread will become fun again when some more news comes out.

I doubt it, it seems as though each bit of news gets its own thread. The hype will return this weekend I bet.

Am I wrong in saying that there is no real hype for this update? I mean yes it is really exciting and yes we are all hyped for 1.0 but from my experience with the hype train and hype for updates was for updates that no one really knew was going to come. All the other updates never had official release dates. We all know this game is coming out in 5 days. Just saying....

I doubt it, it seems as though each bit of news gets its own thread. The hype will return this weekend I bet.

Yeah but at least people could say that news is getting them hyped, instead of page after page of discussing how many pages the thread should have.

Hmmm. Im going to miss the kraken. And my men only space club spacestation. Atleast I can renact some stuff with female kerbals...

You can change the crew to be all men if you are that sexist.