What is the last game you beat?

r4pt0r

This thread is for bragging, or just general thoughts about the last game you completed. Tell us the difficulty you played on, any game-play restrictions you imposed on yourself (like never detected in a stealth game, melee weapons only, ect...)

Feel free to post the end game screen or stats as well.

I just completed the Resident Evil HD REmake on the Hard Difficulty. Last summer one of my best friends and I (swapping the controller every so often, and making decisions as a team) played the original RE1 through 3, Code Veronica, Revelations, 5, and 6. Twas a great time yelling "RUN, JUST RUN" or harassing each other for wasting a single all important magnum bullet. But we didn't get a hold of the REmake of 1. This weekend he was back in town and I had gotten the HD version recently, so we had a go at it. Not too bad for a first run through.

GHyqDJi.jpg

So What you guys complete recently?

Edited by r4pt0r

hmm....not sure. I tend to play open-ended games without an end...so I can't say I really "beat" any of them. Currently playing Pillars of Eternity, and probably will be able to beat it soon, but not yet. :D

Maybe Divinity Original Sin. I am not very sure.

hmm....not sure. I tend to play open-ended games without an end...so I can't say I really "beat" any of them. Currently playing Pillars of Eternity, and probably will be able to beat it soon, but not yet. :D

Maybe Divinity Original Sin. I am not very sure.

I also don't remember "beating" any game, but I will finish my first mirrors edge play through soon.

The last game beaten is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, which was two years ago. :P I found the game to be alright, despite everyone else saying it is the worst game ever made. The plot was mildly unique, there were a ton of characters, and plenty of plot twists that even got me.

1.jpg

It's been years since I played a PC game that *can* be beaten. Open-ended games ftw!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Red Iron Crown again."

In reality, I can't remember, so i'll just say Minesweeper. :D

A lot of the games I play do not have an end game, and therefore cannot be beat. Beat that :P

Mm yeah, like KSP or Minecraft :sticktongue:

Honestly, I still haven't ever beat the Ender Dragon in MC. I focus more on building civilizations and stuff and protecting the Testificates.

GTA 5. Then bought a bunch of cars, boats and planes with the endgame heist money & turned off autosave. At that point, the game truly began. Sandboxes for the win!

I've almost beaten Just Cause 2. Keep getting sidetracked from the missions by just flying around, decimating military bases like only a one-man army with an infinite parachute cheat and the hookshot from The Ocarina of Time can do.

XIII was the latest one, IIRC.

xiii.jpg

If not, then it's probably be Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.

Honestly, I still haven't ever beat the Ender Dragon in MC. I focus more on building civilizations and stuff and protecting the Testificates.

Already done it before in no-cheats survival :D only once tho.

I focus more on mob grinders and other stuff today.

Edited by Flixxbeatz

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.