When do you think 1.0 will be released?

jarmund

Disclaimer: No, this is not asking for a release date.

This is a poll to gauge the general community’s idea of when it'll be released. Take your pick. Speculate away. If I could, I'd make it possible to place bets, but honour and glory will have to suffice for now.

EDIT:

crap, this was supposed to be a poll. Oh well, post a date instead then.

Edited by jarmund

hopfully sooner than later. I lose all interest in playing in the preceding months to an update. I just cant bring myself to if the impending update has the potential to break saves. But after 1.0, updates should not break saves ever again, so I will keep playing forever.

edit: here Tweety, copy/paste this â„¢ (it has to be the official Soonâ„¢ after all :wink: )

Edited by r4pt0r

Asking for release dates is forbidden. Speculating about release dates is not.

My thought when creating this thread.

Looking at time between experimental-announce and release for 0.90 (3rd and 15th of December respectively), it took total 9 work days, including the days of announce and release. Presuming not much actual experimental was done on the 3rd, and 15th was mostly spent packaging, uploading, and preparing news, that leaves 7 work days. It was mentioned that this time around experimental testing would take longer than usual, so let's double that. Adding the announce and packaging days back gives us 16 work days. Looking at the calendar and factoring in the holidays, I believe this leaves us at May 1st. However, as I've been overly vacationy for the holidays, I *think* we can shave off a few days, so I'm going to make a completely uneducated guess: April 27th

Asking for release dates is forbidden. Speculating about release dates is not.

Really? Thanks for clarification then. Sorry!

I think in about one or two weeks. And I can´t wait for it!

Either April 28th or May 12. Remember everyone, this experimentals is supposed to be longer, it won't come out next week or probably even the next (experimentals started literally 3 days ago).

I think your April estimation is smart.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.