[1.3] IR Sequencer v1.0.3 - Add-On to Infernal Robotics (updated 05/06/2017)

Ziw

16 minutes ago, kcs123 said:

Sequencer is also reworked, so it is possible that you have discovered some new bug. Try to make some screenshots and catch log. Report it in linked IR next thread to prevent things left unnoticed. @Rudolf Meier could tell you more what is going on.

im quite sure that its the same problem that the old sequencer had when it doesn't pop up, il be trying few things before reporting

Guys, I have a problem... (help plz x) ) When I using movement of any IR parts in flight I have a black screen with an inscription in the console "look rotation viewing vector is zero". I have many installed mods, but I'm not sure that this could be a conflict with other modes (KJR not installed) What could it be?
version 1.4.2 

Installed mods Image

Edited by TinanPMD

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, currently running 1.4.2 and using the versions of IR and the sequencer that work with that version. I can't however get the Sequencer window to show so I can't use it (The part is there but I cannot find a way to open the GUI for it, just have the option to lock/control from here). I've tried unistalling all other mods and using a fresh install to no avail.

Help would be appreciated as I really want to try my hand at building mechs!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 6:19 PM, viathrix said:

Hey, currently running 1.4.2 and using the versions of IR and the sequencer that work with that version. I can't however get the Sequencer window to show so I can't use it (The part is there but I cannot find a way to open the GUI for it, just have the option to lock/control from here). I've tried unistalling all other mods and using a fresh install to no avail.

Help would be appreciated as I really want to try my hand at building mechs!

same here on 1.4.3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Daniel Prates said:

All those joints, elbows... those are not parts from the stand-alone IR! I don't know them! Where can I get the mod that contains them?

try IR Rework or Expansions or ask Zodius Infuser, he should know the "up to date" place for those parts. im still using the older version of IR and its expansions

1 hour ago, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

try IR Rework or Expansions or ask Zodius Infuser, he should know the "up to date" place for those parts. im still using the older version of IR and its expansions

Nevermind! I installed yesterday the new "redux" IR (or whats-its-name)  for 1.4 and it contains it all. Its the old original IR that has only a limited set of parts,  like half a dozen only.

Hello everyone. I come to you because I have a huge problem. I install IR and IR Sequencer. However the sequencer button does not appear ...

-InfernalRobotics_v3.0.0_beta3_p7_for_1.4.2

-IRSequencer-1.0.3-Final

Where can this problem come from please ?

(Google trad, i'm french)

Edited by Honimoura

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.