KSP #1 on Steam!

Hobbes Novakoff

I think that -25% is too little. KSP should be priced at $300 and have a constant -90% sale :D

Holy smokes, forty bucks!? That's a lot more money than what I paid. What was it, twenty two, twenty three? :huh:

Still under what I would be willing to pay after the enjoyment I've gotten out of the game. :)

Pre-Steam release, ksp even sold as low as $9, I believe. The price goes up as they add features.

Note that this is only the list of cross-platform games. If you go to Windows only, KSP is still #5.

It's still amazingly impressive, especially looking at the titles above it (Star Wars collection? GTA?) Way to go Squad and KSP. :)

It's a dynamic list. KSP is a "new release" and new releases sell faster than old releases; what really matters is how long it stays in the top 10.

KSP is #1 on GOG.com as well.

Edited by Fel

I got it on a summer/winter sale for 12 I think. Still its worth the 40 or hell even 60+ in my opinion, compared to other games you get now a days for much much more.

Its odd how that works, EU another one of my favorites is similarly priced low, but if you count the hours/enjoyment up, they far far far exceed all the AAA 60+ ($100 NZD for me) games.

It's a dynamic list. KSP is a "new release" and new releases sell faster than old releases; what really matters is how long it stays in the top 10.

KSP is #1 on GOG.com as well.

I know, but I'm still impressed. I don't know if the ranking factors in pre-1.0 sales or not, but regardless, it's still selling like crazy.

Nice to see it had a successful launch over at GOG as well!

I know, but I'm still impressed. I don't know if the ranking factors in pre-1.0 sales or not, but regardless, it's still selling like crazy.

Nice to see it had a successful launch over at GOG as well!

It's a "per day" thing... I guess I wasn't specific enough.

/me goes to steam to see if I can find sales statistics; I think it only takes ~3000 to get to the top 10 spot but I probably am wrong.

edit... yeah, I don't know where that 3000 came from, I think I derived it somehow (probably a new release vs amount of people playing it)... eitherway, can't find anything to support it.

Edited by Fel

It's a "per day" thing... I guess I wasn't specific enough.

/me goes to steam to see if I can find sales statistics; I think it only takes ~3000 to get to the top 10 spot but I probably am wrong.

Ah, gotcha.

KSP's sales data isn't public, but inferring from Killing Floor 2 (right above) and CS:GO (right below), it's...substantially more than 3000 for KSP specifically. Unless I'm reading the data wrong, which is a definite possibility (getting numbers from steamspy.com)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.