NEW RP FORUMS DOWN!

Apparently, someone has hijacked the website and redirected users to a bunch of advertising sites. DO NOT VISIT THE WEBSITE. I will do my best to find a more secure solution. I have backed up the forum. Again, DO NOT VISIT THE WEBSITE.

Anyway, it says the address is up for registry, that might be the perpetrator.

Yeah, this is the kind of rubbish that domain providers put into unowned domains, to catch anybody following a dead or broken link.

I\'ve received an email from Dot.Tk saying they removed my website for, of all things, copyright infringement. I think it was the name 'Kerbal Space Program' that caused the trouble. I\'ll re-register the domain again, this time with as much attention to copyright as I can.

Huh.

Would they be surprised if HarvesteR rang them up to say 'One of my Forum moderators had been complaining that you shut down his site for using my product name.'?

I would like to see there reaction.

Huh.

Would they be surprised if HarvesteR rang them up to say 'One of my Forum moderators had been complaining that you shut down his site for using my product name.'?

It\'d be a laugh to see their reaction. But in all seriousness, I should have been more careful.

I imagine it would be the sort of reaction people would get if I had a photograph to show them that proves my Dad went in 9 Downing Street.

Though I imagine the facial expression would be somewhat similar to what my Dad saw when tourists were just gawping at him from the other side of the gate.

I\'ve set up the new forum, and am working on recovering as much information as possible. I expect to be done, and that is, completely, on Sunday. I\'ve made sure to set up all of the disclaimers today, and added much more. Hopefully I can get things done, invite the moderators in, and have everything ready for a grand opening on Sunday that isn\'t chaotic. Sorry everyone for any inconveniences this may have caused. My eagerness got the best of me. I will be taking a much more serious tone with this.

godsno.png

Radion, you\'re standing at a crossroad, you can either:

1. Tighten up on rules, make some unpopular but necessary decisions and maybe ban a few people.

2. Let people do exactly what they want and did before, permanently killing the community.

Please, convince me that this cause is not entirely lost.

I\'ve set up the new forum, and am working on recovering as much information as possible. I expect to be done, and that is, completely, on Sunday. I\'ve made sure to set up all of the disclaimers today, and added much more. Hopefully I can get things done, invite the moderators in, and have everything ready for a grand opening on Sunday that isn\'t chaotic. Sorry everyone for any inconveniences this may have caused. My eagerness got the best of me. I will be taking a much more serious tone with this.

May I ask if the previous claims that were accepted will remain accepted? Or will we all be reapplying?

May I ask if the previous claims that were accepted will remain accepted? Or will we all be reapplying?

As far as i am concerned, you first need to apply to check if you are fit for roleplaying, and then you can apply for a nation/corp/group

As far as i am concerned, you first need to apply to check if you are fit for roleplaying, and then you can apply for a nation/corp/group

I meant the claims from yesterday.

How can you guys go about determining if new people are fit for roleplaying? (Note: This is an honest question. I just reread it and it could be misunderstood. I\'m just interested as I\'m a nosey git. :D)