Silisko Industries Addon Development - Thread 2

NovaSilisko

Looks like I made a terrible mistake! The plugin does work!

14RIM

Click image for download!

NOTE: If the hatches are giving you trouble just click the EVA button repetitively.

Edited by Nutt007

A few problems with the new BACE parts under 0.17, the part descriptions appear to be mixed up, and the 6-point node isn't working.
I got the node to work just rotate it

Exactly. For some reason, it won't work until you press "W" or "S" etc in the VAB/SPH.

Exactly. For some reason, it won't work until you press "W" or "S" etc in the VAB/SPH.

I have a similar problem with the Bace mod and another 6 way node from one of the other mods as well.

I try rotating both and see what happens.

If you have mechjeb you can add this to the .cfg

MODULE

{

name = MuMechModuleHullCamera

cameraName = Hull

cameraForward = 0, 1, 0

cameraUp = 0, 1, 0

cameraPosition = 0, 0.37, 0

cameraFoV = 10

}

I have a question to this, first, to which .cfg?

And the second, how to activate it then? Sorry, but i'm new to KSP and a total noob in using mechjeb :( . I already have a satellite build with the telescope thingy on top and some solar panels, also a MechJeb module and a satellite core. It got into Orbit with a launcher (yay, I got a circular orbit with mechjeb, 149/150km :D ). But now I want to use it as telescope to see the other planets.

Oops, sorry fo double posting, my browser refreshed, please delete my second post.

Edited by Elfangor
Double Post

I have a question to this, first, to which .cfg?

And the second, how to activate it then? Sorry, but i'm new to KSP and a total noob in using mechjeb :( . I already have a satellite build with the telescope thingy on top and some solar panels, also a MechJeb module and a satellite core. It got into Orbit with a launcher (yay, I got a circular orbit with mechjeb, 149/150km :D ). But now I want to use it as telescope to see the other planets.

Oops, sorry fo double posting, my browser refreshed, please delete my second post.

The .cfg of the telescope, and I believe that F8/F7 activate MuMechHullCameras

Thank you for you quick answer, it works now :D I just had to build a new Satellite, cause it said me it was missing a part, but no matter, my new Voyager 2 is on it's way to orbit :D I even build it more efficient, less weight, less useless parts and a new launcher :D

But, I want to see things far away, the poster of the script, Spaced_out said the lower the value of FoV, the higher the zoom. So, I changed the value from 10 to 5, but I didn't see a difference. I also tried it with 1, 0.001, 20, 200, 36000000000 but nothing worked, I pointed the telescope at the Mun, but it is there in original size, no matter which value I use. Do I have to change another value or am I just too stupid to use it? :D

Edited by Elfangor

• 3 years later...