- 1.5m Nosecone
- 1.5m third stage LFO tank
- 1.5m RD-0124 Engine with lightweight fairing
- 1.5m slim decoupler
- 1.5m first stage LFO tank
- 1.5m RD-0162 LFO-NOX engine with shroud

Edited by hraban

h4DNNpN.pngFENIKS

After the first tests with FENIKS the details of the real planning appear very optimistic. In the initial configuration, the external booster with 100%, the inner 75% thrust set. 19t payload can be transported in a 110km orbit without additional rocket-engine of the payload. Theoretically can be started 26t, however, sees strange in KSP.

Also new:
The RK-Z-0124 (RD-0124) is now available in three versions. With 1.25m and Grid fairings for TLV (Soyuz), with 1.5m "M" version (methane) for FENIKS (Soyuz 5), with 1.875m and two different fairings for RIVER (Angara).

Edited by hraban

Version 1.7.2 including REX-M, Aliyana 6 (Ariane 6) launcher, FENIKS (Soyuz 5) launcher and some small new parts is released. Some of the engines was reworked. New versions of RK-Z-0124 (RD-0124) is included. Update of DropBox comes later.

Have Fun

Edited by hraban

After so much joy has arrived at the project FENIKS the work on fictitious drive of the 2nd stage of RUS-M has automatically arise. Pictured is a RK-Z-0120 (RD-0120) on a 1,875m base plate.

rMp5lCn.png

Edited by hraban

ok, Beale works on a small version of Kliper and the prototype flyes good. Unfortunatly i made a replica of Kliper too, named PINBOL.

PINBOL is a 50% replica, so the main diameter is 1.875m. First impressions now here.

On 5/26/2016 at 5:20 PM, hraban said:

h4DNNpN.pngpresents the first Unity-shots of Soyuz 5

What can you see:

- 1.5m Nosecone
- 1.5m third stage LFO tank
- 1.5m RD-0124 Engine with lightweight fairing
- 1.5m slim decoupler
- 1.5m first stage LFO tank
- 1.5m RD-0162 LFO-NOX engine with shroud

Nice, Soyuz 5 is one of my favorite concept designs for Russia's next gen launch vehicles.

19 hours ago, hraban said:

ok, Beale works on a small version of Kliper and the prototype flyes good. Unfortunatly i made a replica of Kliper too, named PINBOL.

PINBOL is a 50% replica, so the main diameter is 1.875m. First impressions now here.

Kliper? Hell yeah! I would suggest (if it doesn't unbalance the craft too much) to separate the body and the Soyuz Orbital Module-alike thing behind. Just my two cents. And anyway, I have a question: is it possible to edit your textures?

1 hour ago, trooperMNG said:

And anyway, I have a question: is it possible to edit your textures?

In contrast to most other modders, Contares delivers all textures in PNG format.

For the texture creation, I use a very old and, to widespread Photoshop, not 100% compatible software. Thus, I can not publish the  texture work files without encountering problems with the support.

Edited by hraban

2 hours ago, hraban said:

In contrast to most other modders, Contares delivers all textures in PNG format.

For the texture creation, I use a very old and, to widespread Photoshop, not 100% compatible software. Thus, I can not publish the  texture work files without encountering problems with the support.

thank you. I was asking just because I'd like to modify the ATV tin-foil texture

Update PINBOL

The PINBOL need more finetuning on RCS and texturing.

The Service-Module is operational. The Crew-Part is from Tantares and dock at the inner node_stack_attach.

The escape system come close, the texture is in progress.

One problem is the lighting of the windows. Have no idea why the new Part-Tools will not work in the old style to create emissive-animations.

Edited by hraban

First step to become a visible IVA and a lot of questions and problems.

- What is to do with windows?
- why the lighting will not work?
- why the IVA is not visible behind the Kerbals in Portrait view?

IVA? I do not like IVA!

It's rainig and what comes in mind? Water ... river ... a euopean river (Dnepr) named a ukrain launcher. Well, to build launcher is much easier then #$%#§§+# IVA!

7lym1gc.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.