What song(s) have you been listening to recently?

UnionPacific1983WP

Since the previous thread on this died before I decided to make an account here IIRC, here's a new thread with the same premise:

What song(s) have you been listening to recently? If you can, post the YT link(s) to the song(s) as well :wink:.

My favorite piece of video game soundtrack of all time... and the game isn't even fully released yet!

This one speaks for itself. ERB.

Just picked up this album and have been rocking it in my Volvo like a 17-year old. Great stuff.

E: Also, this album got me through a weekend painting my house:

Edited by regex

Ok, I just finished listening to the albums you posted, regex. Love the Tuber album. Thanks for the discovery.

Put me in the mood to listen to this one again :

An album Bill Phil too should listen, if he passes by. Its intro will probably remind him of a Pink Floyd song whose name starts with "Welcome to the machi..." :)

Then I went on with a selection of early Can songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDBpZdQNp9E <-one of the best guitar track of history. yes.

Being my typical strange, WW2 obsessed self, it would of course be any number of songs from Sabaton, but in particularly Ghost Division, as of late.

I'll admit, youtube doesn't do justice to the actual song's quality :P

Edited by Krosulhah
Better video

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.