My menu...

Reppuli92

Steam? Verify game cache first, if that does not work, remove all mods, if any and reinstall. If still no joy, update GPU drivers and report back.

Oh, no need for anything, my menu looks like normal now. Just a one-time glitch; posted it because I thought it looks cool. ;)

No, it seems like the Deathstar found a new planet. And promptly deleted it

"Planet was deleted due to an extreme amount of small green plants on boom sticks that kept trying to dock to the ship despite repeated failed attempts, plants utilized many propulsion techniques including one violating the laws of physics involving landing legs pushing on the ship they were attached to to generate thrust out of nowhere, one subject was reported flying past the ship at velocities exceeding 20 km/s whilst shouting "SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!" on all radio frequencies, subject reported to have escaped."

*poor attempt at a funny after action report. (did i do good?)*

The planet colour is down to New Horizons, it's desert planet Arin instead of Kerbin. But I have no idea what caused everything to go cubist. Maybe a cosmic ray hit the computer. It never happened before or since.

I assume that's like an intended glitch (like the Mohole) in KSP since I've only had it once when I quit to the menu after landing a probe in the Mohole. I've never seen it again... Maybe it is triggered by a specific action on your individual computer?

The planet colour is down to New Horizons, it's desert planet Arin instead of Kerbin. But I have no idea what caused everything to go cubist. Maybe a cosmic ray hit the computer. It never happened before or since.

Hum, [art critic mode] not sure if that is cubism. In my opinion this looks more like Italian school Futurism [/art critic mode] :D

That said one time I had a pink Kerbin on the load screen, courtesy of a outdated scatterer mod glitch. Not too much extraoridnary, but a pink Kerbin is actually a fun sight :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.