Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

There was a demon that lived in the air. They said whoever challenged him would die. Their controls would freeze up, their planes would buffet wildly, and they would disintegrate. The demon lived at Mach 1 on the meter, seven hundred and fifty miles an hour, where the air could no longer move out of the way. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it the sound barrier. -The Right Stuff

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/JFOzc/embed"></iframe>

Horrible design that barely gets me to Jool but nice shot after I finally got the beast into orbit.

8ySUx.jpg

RVVO7.jpg

Yes that Tardis is made by me, I didn't like the old one that was an entire ship in parts so I made a command pod with proper smoothing groups. The warp nacelles are even more hilariously unstable now than they used to be, even if I use a perfectly balanced collision mesh they love to buck and tip my ships over.

Edited by Vaccer

I gave up on getting to Duna on my own and MechJebed my way there.

Time to launch Colony Xanthippe to Eve.

Awesome colony :) Are you using the Kreuzung plugin ? I tried making an "interplanetary bus" with ion engines that I would dock smaller ships to and transfer back and forth between planets, but so far no luck making them work... Also it seems the nuclear reactor is very weak compared to solar panels :(

Awesome colony :) Are you using the Kreuzung plugin ? I tried making an "interplanetary bus" with ion engines that I would dock smaller ships to and transfer back and forth between planets, but so far no luck making them work... Also it seems the nuclear reactor is very weak compared to solar panels :(

I used the Ion Engine from the Deep Space Mission pack.

Slap some solar panels and some batteries on the craft, as long as the craft is exposed to the sun, the craft will fly, forever.

I'll probably improve on that colony design, takes too long due to low thrust-weight ratio.