Silisko Pictures presents...

NovaSilisko

So, has anybody ever heard of the game The Movies? It was a love of mine long ago which has recently resurfaced. To the unaware, the best way I could sum it up would be "Hollywood Simulator 2005".

abWUfQz.png

My interest in it has recently been revived.

As such, I present without further ado, the latest Silisko Pictures production:

2002 THE SPACE ODD

It is a highly detailed remake of 2001: A Space Odyssey. I am sure you will agree that the plot follows the original's almost to the letter, while the special effects and acting have been brought up to the standards of 2016. Tickets on sale now, only available in the You Tubes. 

Note: Video contains a few curse words, if you're alarmed by such things. Also, it's pretty stupid overall.

I am sure you will all be thrilled to know this is merely the first of many.

Edited by NovaSilisko

55 minutes ago, Frybert said:

I used to play that game all the time! But then my stars always got WAY too needy around the 50s or 60s. And my directors were always raging alcoholics.

Yeah, I just have been playing in sandbox to make all of these. The micromanaging in regular career mode gets to be too much sometimes.

Sneak peeks of future things...

(Wow we can embed tweets? Neat.)

vsmuhQn.gif

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.