Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

41 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

3-4pm EST, and yes.

We are currently GO for this launch, we are only needing a GO/NOGO from @CliftonM. Also @adsii1970, need an altered logo please!

Launch is at 4pm EST, 20:00 UTC. 

@ZooNamedGames   Altering a logo is no problem... just let me know what I am altering and what to include... :D  

2 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

we can gather the effort to land a man on the moon.

Holy [REDACTED]. That's bold.

I believe that you all can land a man on the Moon. Meanwhile, I'll be drawing up some plans for a rocket to take us there. Anything I should know?

2 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

I wanna help build the Moon rocket! I can design SM and CSM, but likely not the rocket. I'm not the best at rockets.

Wanna team up on Skype? I can't talk or anything because i live where 60kb/s satellite internet is the only option, but we can certainly chat and build off of each others designs.

The only thing really keeping me back from signing up for a mission control role is exactly that. Oh well, such is life.

7 hours ago, Hysterrics said:

Wanna team up on Skype? I can't talk or anything because i live where 60kb/s satellite internet is the only option, but we can certainly chat and build off of each others designs.

The only thing really keeping me back from signing up for a mission control role is exactly that. Oh well, such is life.

Sure! You can add me if you haven't yet. I'm legoclone09 there too.

36 minutes ago, Hysterrics said:

Holy [REDACTED]. That's bold.

I believe that you all can land a man on the Moon. Meanwhile, I'll be drawing up some plans for a rocket to take us there. Anything I should know?

Awesome. What's your skype name? I'll add you to the moon rocket development thread.

34 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

I wanna help build the Moon rocket! I can design SM and CSM, but likely not the rocket. I'm not the best at rockets.

I'll add you.

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Awesome. What's your skype name? I'll add you to the moon rocket development thread.

I'll add you.

magma.coolbo
Don't mind the stupid name. It was from a stupid period where I couldn't pick a non-stupid name.

1 hour ago, legoclone09 said:

Sure! You can add me if you haven't yet. I'm legoclone09 there too.

I've added you. :)

8 minutes ago, Ethan3369 said:

Zoo I will help write a landing assist code for the manned landing if we want that

Get on the skype chat if you want to assist development.

15 minutes ago, LorenLuke said:

If nobody has taken it yet, I'll snag Tracking.

Can you be there for the upcoming launch?

1)manned orbit
2)unmanned TLI
3)manned docking
4)unmanned FRT
5)unmanned Impactor
6)manned lunar orbit
7)unmanned lander
8)unmanned Reentry test
9)manned Reentry test
10)manned lunar lander

For zoo, current flight plan.

1 minute ago, Spaceman510 said:

So I can give you guys a payload to launch for my theoretical company? If so, that's always a dream I've had for career!

sure! One thing- all payloads must be RSS/RO compatible.

1 minute ago, Dman979 said:

sure! One thing- all payloads must be RSS/RO compatible.

Unsure if I'll be exploring RSS/RO anytime soon, but good on you guys for taking on (and presumable executing, I just found out about your project here :) ) such a great idea! Good luck in all your future endeavors, and I'll hopefully be watching your next stream :D 

Just now, Spaceman510 said:

Unsure if I'll be exploring RSS/RO anytime soon, but good on you guys for taking on (and presumable executing, I just found out about your project here :) ) such a great idea! Good luck in all your future endeavors, and I'll hopefully be watching your next stream :D 

Did you happen to find it on the subreddit? *WINK* *WINK* *WINK*

2 minutes ago, Hysterrics said:

Did you happen to find it on the subreddit? *WINK* *WINK* *WINK*

I actually found this through someone else's signature on the Hype Train Thread. What's this subreddit? Is it /r/KerbalSpaceProgram, or do you have your own?

17 minutes ago, Spaceman510 said:

I actually found this through someone else's signature on the Hype Train Thread. What's this subreddit? Is it /r/KerbalSpaceProgram, or do you have your own?

Yeah. Which actually, I'm going to make a subreddit for this.

8 minutes ago, Hysterrics said:

Yeah. Which actually, I'm going to make a subreddit for this.

Yay!  A reason to use my Reddit account! :)

The revised promo picture:

ZjhFBzR.png

@ZooNamedGames - May I request that someone is added as a backup PAO?  I know that I'm going to need to eat dinner probably an hour into the mission.  It's not mission-critical, as it's only around 5-10 minutes.  If not, we can either have someone in mission control talking, or just some text on the screen.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.