FanWork Friday: Rivets! More rivets!

SQUAD

14 minutes ago, Dr.K Kerbal said:

What planet is it orbiting?

My guess is a heavily clouded Duna. Could also be an out of focus Mun (can't tell if those are clouds or craters). I'm bad with colors, especially red, so I can't tell what color the background is.

16 minutes ago, Dr.K Kerbal said:

Love the picture! One question.

What planet is it orbiting?

looks like duna to me, thin atmo and kinda brown ish

he (or she) has a real talent for art. that looks almost like a picture that someone touched up to look like a painting it's so good! (im not trying to imply that he faked it, it just looks amazing!)

52 minutes ago, Souper said:

It's quite obviously Venus! Can't you people see that?

What's "Venus"? I know of no such world.

Were it a world it sounds like it'd be impossibly huge for its mass and gravity. Like, 10 times bigger than it should be.

2 hours ago, magico13 said:

My guess is a heavily clouded Duna. Could also be an out of focus Mun (can't tell if those are clouds or craters). I'm bad with colors, especially red, so I can't tell what color the background is.

Thanks for the answer.

Also. The image looks like Aries a3 aircraft.

Edited by Dr.K Kerbal
More text

On 1/23/2016 at 4:38 PM, RyanRising said:

What's "Venus"? I know of no such world.

Were it a world it sounds like it'd be impossibly huge for its mass and gravity. Like, 10 times bigger than it should be.

Dude, have you even heard of the Sol S- *GUNSHOT*

Hey, MC? Just bagged another one of those alien Human invaders. Orange-skinned freaks...

This is now my desktop background. Thanks for the great art. It's completely free of tags and labels which is nice.

When I first looked at it I was like damn that's pretty, that could be a desktop background. Then I thought hhmm, I wonder what my background pic is....'minimise'.... Blue Windows 10 background eewww..... Changed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.