The Void UPDATE I'm done with this 1/4/17

Spaceception

Lil snippet from chapter 3 to hold you guys over while I finish typing it :)

Okay everyone, unharness yourselves, Jebediah, since you’re the leader of the ship, get up here, everyone else follow Jeb.”

Hope you're ready :sticktongue:

Edited by Spaceception

17 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

Lil snippet from chapter 3 to hold you guys over while I finish typing it :)

Okay everyone, unharness yourselves, Jebediah, since you’re the leader of the ship, get up here, everyone else follow Jeb.”

Hope you're ready :sticktongue:

O_o

Wot.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, TotallyNotHuman_ said:

Yay, you're back!

Also, do you need another guy to help review? Because I'm a writer myself (though nowhere as good as you) and my brain is burnt out from writing stuff.

Yep :)

I think I'm good for "The Void" But I do need some more help with "The Children between worlds"

Nice, I bet you're a pretty good writer.

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: My family is moving again in a few days, so there's going to be another setback for both books :( Luckily, it won't take nearly as long, but we still need to settle in, I'll try to write as much as I can for both during the drive though.

1 minute ago, Spaceception said:

Yep :)

I think I'm good for "The Void" But I do need some more help with "The Children between worlds"

Nice, I bet you're a pretty good writer.

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: My family is moving again in a few days, so there's going to be another setback for both books :( Luckily, it won't take nearly as long, but we still need to settle in, I'll try to write as much as I can for both during the drive though.

Well, I was kind of hoping I'd get to edit this story (it's pretty freakin' awesome), but hey. As long as my brain is getting exercised in the literature department, I'm a happy camper.

Checking out The Children Between Worlds now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Spaceception said:

If there is a potentially habitable exoplanet around Proxima, should I change the destination? Or keep using Lalande?

You've started the story already, but maybe say in the beginning of the book that the closest possibly habitable planet is outdated.

Just now, legoclone09 said:

You've started the story already, but maybe say in the beginning of the book that the closest possibly habitable planet is outdated.

I'm not that far in, all I need to do is change some names, and take away/add some things.

But that's another possibility.

• 2 weeks later...