A script or mod to automate asparigus staging

are there any mods that automate the release of asparigus staging, it seems pretty easy. Honnestly there are a lot of problems here, is asparagus realistic (maybe not but also if all variables are precalculated in a way it could be possible but dissipating gravity factors in)which it really isn't and is this  cheater mod. Look I have a lot of time I spend watching my nav ball for corrections and where I can't check the fuel levels of my staging, I feel like a mod to automate this would help.

Edited by SpaceCommunism

Not sure exactly what you want. There is a mod that helps you build asparagus staging (Auto Asparagus ), there is a mod to get your staging in the correct order (Smartstage), and Mechjeb  has the option to stage for you while in flight. Take your pick. 

Also, as far as realism of asparagus staging. The math and physics behind why it's a good option in the game is correct. However it's not realistic in the sense that because of engineering and construction difficulties, it has yet to be used in real life. 

Edited by FullMetalMachinist

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.