So I tried making a Rocket...

You may want to use the rest of the tricoupler\'s in order to provide the most thrust. Those 3 tricouplers at the bottom are only holding 1 fuel tank and booster each. If you fill the rest, your rocket should stop exploding and you should be able to go farther into space. Struts will also help with the exploding. Set your symmetry to 3X and then strut each booster section to a different one (the one next to the right or left.)

Hope this helps!

You may want to use the rest of the tricoupler\'s in order to provide the most thrust. Those 3 tricouplers at the bottom are only holding 1 fuel tank and booster each. If you fill the rest, your rocket should stop exploding and you should be able to go farther into space. Struts will also help with the exploding. Set your symmetry to 3X and then strut each booster section to a different one (the one next to the right or left.)

Hope this helps!

OK, thanks, I\'ll try that and report back.

--EDIT--

explosionp.png

aftermatht.png

Let\'s just say the struts and more rockets didn\'t help much...

The three tricouplers at the bottom are overlapping. The physics engine does not like overlapping parts very much and can cause unpredictable behaviour. You need to separate them somehow.

The three tricouplers at the bottom are overlapping. The physics engine does not like overlapping parts very much and can cause unpredictable behaviour. You need to separate them somehow.

I guessed it was the tricouplers. Would you be able to edit them and sort them out for me? I have no idea how I could separate them.

Try something like this.

I just changed your bottom stage, I have no idea what you wanted to achieve with those fuel tanks on top of SRB\'s that you have in the middle...

SRB\'s use their own fuel and then burn out, the fuel tanks are of no use there.

It looks to be a collision problem. The way you have your tri couplers there, they are clipping, or occupying the same space. When your rocket loads up, these pieces flex off eachother, since there is no velocity, it isn\'t reading a collision in your report, but the flex does cause the structural failure you are seeing. A tri coupler can never directly connect in line under another tri coupler without this issue unfortunately.

To create a triple stack ship, radially coupler a stage around your command module stage. After that you can mount tri underneath. You can rotate and manipulate parts using your q, w, e, a, s, d controls like the flight controls. These will rotate parts 90 degrees. hold shift to do fine rotations.

oh man, I remember these days. Stacking LFT ontop of SRB, failure after failure. That very first time I rose from the atmosphere and floated in space, Its a shame that it will never be the same because that moment was probably the closest I will ever come to being an astronaut.

I would suggest simplifying your designs, start out with one stage, then two...shoot gotta go, sorry