Mechanical Mouse Industries - Kethane & Payload Packs Released!!!

Dani-Sang

Im sure that it has been answered , but my search doesnt bring something up.

Im trying to use the sat pack (battery-ion engine-solar panel).

Now, i used kosmos solar panels, that dont seem to get energy (not to much testing but yeah ..).

I used your solar panel that works just fine, it refills the battery, and the battery provides as normal for the engine. So far so good.

My problem is that if i change ship, OR just go tracking station/space center - and back to the active ship, the batery just shows full immediatelly, no matter if i have the panels deployed or not (thats a small problem anyway).

Having the battery go full in no time is killing the purpose of having panels in the first place :P

There is a sourcecode link on the main page.

Currently I'm trying to get in contact with kulezs again (apparently he is reallllly busy). I'm going to scrap some ideas and just release a proper mod so the community can develop it further and use Kethane for their own rockets. Very maybe I will "donate it" but still have to consider that.

Sorry it takes so long people.

Keep up the great work!

I love the smell of Kethane in the morning :)

Can we have ETA for another awesome mod?

ohhh yyaaaaa

the smell of Kethane..... ^^

maybe you can send us a screenshot of the things that you do currently for kethane? (it's not the worse it takes so long I just only hope that it will sometime soon. ... I have patience (Kethane is a very very good mod, it is my favorite mod))

my solar panels dont work :( although I have checked the .cfg it says they are solar panels_powertech_Mumech it still says parts not available in this version but I have both plugins

sorry guys, im an idiot and didnt read the opening post properly they should work now :)

I send a probe out that finds kethane, so I land a miner there and sure enough it starts filling its tanks. A day later I come back with another vehicle and there is no kethane to be seen. This is extremely annoying.

I think I found a bug: I have the Kethane mod and when ever I put the parts on it, when im driving my ship, It says in the little GUI tab at the top right, "Invalid Part Configuration". How do I fix this?......OH, nevermind, I just edited this post, I have too many converters, Thanks!

Edited by ModernArc

I still haven't heard anything from kulesz yet :(. I will give it another week and then I will donate the kethane plugin to somebody who can take it over and develop it further.

Awwwww... Wait, I don't know the story! Who is kulesz, and why won't you develop the kethane pack when it's one of your most popular mods?

Awwwww... Wait, I don't know the story! Who is kulesz, and why won't you develop the kethane pack when it's one of your most popular mods?

I'm just the artist and who does all the dirty job. Kulesz is the one who does the actual coding.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.