Mechanical Mouse Industries - Kethane & Payload Packs Released!!!

Dani-Sang

• 2 weeks later...

The OP says that this mod contains a "Kethane Pump" and Controller" in the parts list, the mod does not seem to have those in it. Are these obsolete parts or something? Do I need to do something extra? are there more downloads? how do i get those green beams between objects? is there a way to share resources without docking? Please, dont skip over my simple question any help would be apperciated. I will be waiting around for response.

Well... In the newer versions of the kethane mod, the parts 'pump' and 'controller' are obsolete now. Just install the newer mod, and play around. Docking can move ANY resource, as long as it is installed right, so this is how people make it work nowadays.

Nah, I'm not suggesting any autopilot to him, we know bout mechjeb. I'm just telling him to suck it up and make better rovers. Its the rover to ship transfer which is the bitch i guess. I just installed this myself and havent really tried but I can see where that would be very tricky, to line up docking ports etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am running KSP .20.2 and can't get the latest pack to run properly. All parts are there but if i install a detector on any ship and try to launch it simply goes to a starry background and I hear wind noises and it just sits there. No launchpad or rocket. If i try and end flight it does nothing. I have to 'Go to Space Center' to get back. is there a link to an earlier version of Kethane I can use with my version of KSP or is there a fix I could try?

I am running KSP .20.2 and can't get the latest pack to run properly. All parts are there but if i install a detector on any ship and try to launch it simply goes to a starry background and I hear wind noises and it just sits there. No launchpad or rocket. If i try and end flight it does nothing. I have to 'Go to Space Center' to get back. is there a link to an earlier version of Kethane I can use with my version of KSP or is there a fix I could try?

You could read the big text on the OP that states how Majiir is now maintaining Kethane in aa separate thread, from where it can be downloaded?

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.