Kryoworks.com Kerbal Mod Emporium

KryoWorks

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Maybe go with protons. Neutrons have no charge, electrons are negatively charged, protons are positively charged.

It's a good thing you didn't throw in hydrochloride, or I could have said that it was a baseless statement.

Hi,

the reason spacedock doesnt host crafts is beecause i dont want to fish in the same pond as kerbalx does. So we agreed on him hosting crafts and us hosting mods.

We are in constant comunication. So if one of us needs something the other will help out.

I know some want to hate Spacedock simply because its the big site.

You dont have to see us as bad thing to have an excuse to offer your own service.

As i said plenty of times: Go teach me where i was mistaken or what i could have done better and i will thank you for it :)

In fact i realy like the Design you came up with.

I hope youll manage to get the loading times down and mobile support implemented.

Im ready to offer you the same as i offered GameModHub and KerbalX: if you need help with IT related issues ask me in our IRC channel.

One area isnt covvered yet: a parts db for ksp. Do that instead of mods and i would use it instantly.

(and it would help CKAN, Kerbalx and Spacedock)

7 hours ago, Sharkman Briton said:

I'm guessing either something that we don't know of, as you said, the only ones YOU have seen are peaceful and encouraging. Now I don't support either KS V2 or SpaceDock, but I think the two sites could gain a lot by actively working together. (Not meaning to sound mean here) Since KS V2 is the less popular choice (it has less hosted mods) then it would be an amazing backup plan is SpaceDock goes down, whether it be temporarily or permanently. Now, I haven't visited KS V2 yet but I have seen craft sharing be mentioned, and if it has been added then KS V2 is also a good backup for KerbalX. Modders would like a good diversity for mod hosting sites (and possibly craft makers too) so this is a win-win for everyone. KerbalX gets a backup, SpaceDock gets a backup, Modders get a variety in mod hosting sites, and craft sharers get a variety too. The only way this could go wrong is if the admins from KerbalX or SpaceDock start getting aggressive towards KS V2, but this is unlikely because the whole KSP community is as positive as a proton. (might be a bit off on my chemistry there, I'm presuming half of all electrons are positively charged)

Do I take this correctly to mean that a mod hosted on SD would be put on KSV2 also?  That might be a problem. 

ETA:
Reading this more carefully, and I realize you probably didn't mean that.

Edited by Mad Rocket Scientist

KerbalStuff.org, KSV2 etc etc etc, is being changed to KryoWorks.com, Kryoworks Kerbal Emporium or somthing...idk lol might just get another domain in the future once i think of a name but for the time being, possible permenetly Kryoworks.com

16 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Do I take this correctly to mean that a mod hosted on SD would be put on KSV2 also?  That might be a problem. 

ETA:
Reading this more carefully, and I realize you probably didn't mean that.

I meant that mod makers could use KryoWorks as an alternate host, kind of how some mods have a "download on GitHub" as well as a "Download on SpaceDock" though I thank you for reading my post twice :P