Post How You Found KSP

ModernArc

My friend on roblox posted a list of space simulators ranging from orbiter to lunar lander 3D, downloaded every single one that was free, and then got a special interest in the game, and actually ended up buying [it]. Great game, always will be.

Edited by Deddly
Profanity removed

A post on the almighty RockPaperShotgun.com (I think this one)

I\'m actually pretty sure it was that post, I remember the first video made my ears bleed. It also gives a good impression what getting to orbit meant in those days ;P

Also, no time compression pretty much means, if you want to fly some sort of orbital maneuver, you will likely have to wait about 15 to 20 Minutes for AP or PE.

AND STILL THERE WHERE PEOPLE ON HERE OPPOSING TIME COMPRESSION ;D

I bought the game pretty much the moment I noticed there was a pre-order button. The game is great and the community plain insane. (I remember discussing the question if and how you could build a working model LFE on the IRC!)

What could you want more.

I was just wandering around youtube when I saw a video, I think it was this one:

After seeing all those explosions I was hooked, I downloaded the game and joined the forums about a week later. I bought it the day before the $10 price increase.

I watched a jefmajor live stream. Octo-rocket designs, building, and explosions along with his commentary immediately got me to the demo page. I ended up playing the game side by side with the stream. Loved every second of this game, even though it took me forever to buy it.

I found KSP from kurtjmac, when he did his first video of KSP. I downloaded it and played it. (I can still remember my first rocket back in 0.13, It was made of a commandpod,One fuel tank, 1 AV wing and the max boost engine. I got into orbit and then started falling to the first ever kerbals death) :o

I was typing random 3 letter acronyms and I eventually typed up 'KSP' and voila!

I also found lots of deadly deadly chemicals, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and some other stuff.

(No seriously, search up KSA and you get Saudi Arabia)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.