8/7/16 SpaceCraft Friday - The "90% Vanilla" Edition

OeVBDOq.png

Standard disclaimer: said:

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I am not official in any way, shape, or form. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no objective way to judge "Quality" of crafts.

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

And, without further ado, let's begin!

@pTrevTrevs's AH-1 Cobra

ZNAnZs9.png

This is a great little craft, compact yet accurate to real life.  Also a very nice use of mods on an essentially stock craft.  Take it for a "spin" and blow up something!

@Krog34's Junk Hunter

cVg7VVF.png?1

This thing truly looks like a Star Wars-esque made-out-of-junk ship, but is still useful and good looking.  Also a very nice use of 2 of the mk2 inline cockpit.

@castille7's Crawfish queen

I'm a sucker for KSP boats.  And this one is an amazing example!  With real lifesaverstm  Take a river cruise today!

@kapteenipirk's KSS Freedom CV-44

BzWCIFwg.png

It has a working (modded) elevator and hangar!  And it has less than 1000 parts!  What more is there to say?

@nestor_d's OSP Mk3.1 Firebird

Rpo2mgG.png

This self-refueling SSTA has a beautiful look, with the ached wings and use of modded parts that fit together seamlessly.

Alright, that's it for this week, thanks for reading!  Congratulations to the showcased, and to those who were not showcased.  

And a big thanks to @kapteenipirk for doing 3 SCF's in a row!

I'm working on a aircraft capable of 11 trillion times the speed of light... hopefully I can make next spacecraft friday with it, if I can even get it to go that fast with my newest kraken drive.

I got a craft that uses heat shields hitting Kerbins water in time warp x10+ to glitch it into doing massive speed records.

My fastest of the 3 runs I have done (I have done over 300 launches, only 3 worked, so I'm working on something more reliable)

JRWShhU.png

Sorry it was so close up, but I was using windows snipping tool to get the speed, and I didn't bother with screenshots, because the numbers are so tiny.

I'll inform you guys in the WIP thread if I make any headway.

^^ That's 11 trillion times the speed of light, and this is shameless advertising of my prideful speed record.

Edited by He_162

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.