Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

As you can see here i took a little bit of a switch

ria_by_zanzalur-dcc8q4v.png

I know, its weird and ugly. But this 'thing' is easy to draw, simple, and has a little bit of character from the outside. Essential, for a poopy webcomic that nobody will ever watch.

Spoiler

Here is even more nonsense:

fortnite_gamer_by_zanzalur-dcc8q7u.png

This one is call 'The Fortnite Kid'

coming_of_age_by_zanzalur-dcc8q9o.png

'The Coming of Age'

Update, a positive one this time!

I found an object which I can draw (at least somewhat) well! Ironically, it's an impossible cube, albeit not isometric, but this weird projection where the Z-axis is at a 45° angle (a cabinet projection, apparently.)

I love how I can draw a perspective-breaking object, but not a stick figure.

5 hours ago, Delay said:

Update, a positive one this time!

I found an object which I can draw (at least somewhat) well! Ironically, it's an impossible cube, albeit not isometric, but this weird projection where the Z-axis is at a 45° angle (a cabinet projection, apparently.)

I love how I can draw a perspective-breaking object, but not a stick figure.

Those are fun. Have you tried nested Penrose triangles?

Image result for penrose triangle

I made a small painting to exercise with detailed painting, im not very good at painting, i always smudge, and mess up shading, im planning to do more of these. Im doing this for a school exam. The art exam theme is 'the city' and i want to make a post-apocalyptic sort of thing.

untitled_by_zanzalur-dccdx6l.jpg

My character again, now a little more cute. When you see this character, what do you think here main/basic interior characteristics are? I want to know if her exterior reflects her interior.

little_gal_ria_by_zanzalur-dcccey9.png

Here is a logo i made for a space mission, i changed the plans a little so this logo is useless. The 'Specht' was supposed to do resource refining missions but now it is going to do clean space debris. Specht is Woodpecker in Dutch by the way.

specht_logo_by_zanzalur-dccbuc9.png

Edited by NSEP

Researchers at Harvard university scientifically created this accurate representation of the average Dutch-town-teen-dude

average_dude_by_zanzalur-dcc8za3.png

This image reflects people assuming a man and women of the same age (usually 13-30 years old) must be a couple.

we_are_not_a_couple_by_zanzalur-dccfi1v.

lmao tried to be slightly more artistic this time and miserably failed.

And you can also try those as your phone backgrounds.

2ahrvwg.jpg

Boards of Canada - Reach for the dead

9u0tmt.jpg

VHS Glitch - Stellar Pursuit

no5zbs.jpg

ИА Бежевая Луна" - Заря 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is my birthday today! So i hope Y'All are enjoying yourselves and stuff!

8 hours ago, DeltaDizzy said:

This means you're going to change your avatar again, doesn't it.

No, what do you mean, change my avatar, i only do that every 2 drawings.

Just now, Delay said:

Any tips on drawing (semi-)straight lines? That's the one thing that still annoys me about even the objects I can draw.

Make sure you have good grip on the surface you are drawing on by pressing your hand (you are drawing with) a little on the surface your drawing on. Make sure you don't slip.

Nobody can draw straight lines, or at least not many people. You can use a ruler or other straight objects as a sort of guide, or use grid paper. 

You can also just make draw the line very quickly, to minimize the amount of imperfections i the drawings.

3 minutes ago, YNM said:

@NSEP The three-hole faces...

bowling balls ? XD

Its so that gods can easily grab them and take them were ever they want to send them.

So its simulair to bowling balls :D

@NSEP Last night as I was trying to fall asleep, my brain showed me what it thought would be a more fitting creature for that face. I made sure to remember the thing and draw it out this morning:

MUZH6vi.jpg

The sound it would make as you stumble upon it in the forest at night would be "UUWWOOOUUUOOOUUUUWWUUU"

All three of the holes are mouths.

7 minutes ago, cubinator said:

@NSEP Last night as I was trying to fall asleep, my brain showed me what it thought would be a more fitting creature for that face.

The curse, the curse! I think its working! Its working, Muahahahaha!

12 minutes ago, cubinator said:

I made sure to remember the thing and draw it out this morning:

MUZH6vi.jpg

The sound it would make as you stumble upon it in the forest at night would be "UUWWOOOUUUOOOUUUUWWUUU"

I should make a painting of that monster! I can't make paintings at home, and i would have to sneak into art class when there are no 7th graders. I just happend to be very lucky today.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:55 PM, cubinator said:

@NSEP Last night as I was trying to fall asleep, my brain showed me what it thought would be a more fitting creature for that face. I made sure to remember the thing and draw it out this morning:

MUZH6vi.jpg

In made the painting. Mine looks a little different.

untitled_by_zanzalur-dcd1dj3.jpg

All we need now is a name and an organism synthesizer

4 hours ago, NSEP said:

In made the painting. Mine looks a little different.

untitled_by_zanzalur-dcd1dj3.jpg

Personally, I prefer the spiderlike legs. 

4 hours ago, NSEP said:

All we need now is a name and an organism synthesizer

and a theme

Im going to take the next step and do more paintings, painting is more fun than drawing to be honest. You can't really make solid colors using a drawing tools and my digitalized drawings always end up looking like a bland mess.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.