Cant sign in PASSWORD WRONG

kingy4500

So every time I got sign in it says my password is incorrect, so I go to reset the password to the same exact password I reset it too last time I had to sign in, and it say passwords do not match constant, no matter what I write, so I tried then it said you are not awaiting a password rest!!!! the love! so I go back to the email to click the reset link again and boom im signed in!!! anyone know what this is, like literally I use my password its incorrect, I typoe 2 exact matching passwords in they do not match ever... then it tells me im not awaiting a password reset. Literally lost for words...............

8 hours ago, kingy4500 said:

So every time I got sign in...

Sign into what, the forum? The store? Something else?

If it's the forum, it's possible that your browser is storing an incorrect password for one of the pages.

I get it too, have had to change my password (to the same password) every time, it says the 2 passwords don't match in the reset screen but if you spam the button it logs you in. I get to use the forum for 20 mins till it auto logs me out and I need to re do the whole process..

I even tried adding my username in the "changed passwords" box as it doesn't seem to save a username by default (all it's asked for is to change the password, so that's all it tries to save) Im using firefox btw, manually logging in and saved passwords don't work, then the reset screen bugs out and doesn't like any new password, even if I copy paste the 2 passwords they do not match. I spam clicked confirm in frustration and it worked. So that's what I do now.

Edited by Titan696

9 minutes ago, KasperVld said:

I've just completed a small forum update. Does this issue still persist? If so, are there any special characters in your passwords, such as letters with Umlauts?

Ahhhh.... that's why I couldn't get on about 10 minutes ago... 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.