The v1.2 Hype Train Thread - Prerelease is Out

Whirligig Girl

1 minute ago, Theysen said:

Remember, if you opt in it's for testing purposes only. Pure stock experience and *test all the things for bugs \o/", no actual base for a normal playthrough. Seems to drown a little in here what's the purpose behind it. :)

Sir, the best way to test something is to play it like you would normally, and thats what I plan to do. It also gives me a drive to play, if I'm only doing it for testing bugs I probably would play it significantly less.

2 minutes ago, LameLefty said:

Why choose? Make two saves. Problem solved. :)

You have misunderstood my statement. Basically, I'm saying start a science or career save now and have a stock tech tree until I start a new one when mods update, or just dont bother and wait.

1 minute ago, 5thHorseman said:

My mission: To read every single post in the Hype Thread. I am always stalwart about it until right before release. But I still do it.

Whew that was a lot of pages in the past couple hours. Well done folks!

Can you sum in up for the rest of us?

I was super pumped to see the Kerbal creator in the debug menu, means I can do career mode with tons and tons of bases without either doing lots of Kerbal space rescues or editing my save. Anyone else pumped for this? I guess it's kind of cheating but I like the challenge of setting up bases around Kerbin for my planes to stop and refuel at, and I need a lot of little green friends to populate them.