Who Would You Cast in a Hypothetical Live-Action KSP Movie?

njmksr

51 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Guess it's worth a shot... as much in vain as it may be.

Let me type up a decent request for permissions and what that will entail.

Literally the worst that can happen is they say no, which leaves you no worse off than you were before.

On the other hand, they could say yes. :)

People often think it's OK to use another's intellectual property as long as you don't make money off it. But the other factor to consider is that if you copy someone's property and distribute it for free, you are denying the owner the ability to make money from their property.

But we're digressing, the point of the OP is really, "what human actor could you see playing a particular Kerbal?" A few that come to mind for me... note that this is the first time I've thought at all about human actors for most of these roles, so this may or may not reflect how I write these characters in my comics:

Will Smith as Jebediah Kerman 
Benedict Cumberbatch as Bob Kerman
Robert Downey Jr. as Bill Kerman (and I see I think I'm not the first to think so)
Kate Mulgrew as Valentina Kerman
Maggie Smith as Admiral Shirley Kerman (she might not be in your game, but she's in mine...)
Cristoph Waltz as Wernher von Kerman
LeVar Burton as Linus Kerman
Ed Harris as Gene Kerman (I know, I know, too obvious--but come on, it'd be awesome!)
Michael Chiklis as Gus Kerman

...and featuring Aziz Anzari as Mort!

ETA: forgot one--Will Farrell as Walt Kerman

Edited by Kuzzter

12 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

People often think it's OK to use another's intellectual property as long as you don't make money off it. But the other factor to consider is that if you copy someone's property and distribute it for free, you are denying the owner the ability to make money from their property.

But we're digressing, the point of the OP is really, "what human actor could you see playing a particular Kerbal?" A few that come to mind for me... note that this is the first time I've thought at all about human actors for most of these roles, so this may or may not reflect how I write these characters in my comics:

Will Smith as Jebediah Kerman 
Benedict Cumberbatch as Bob Kerman
Robert Downey Jr. as Bill Kerman (and I see I think I'm not the first to think so)
Kate Mulgrew as Valentina Kerman
Maggie Smith as Admiral Shirley Kerman (she might not be in your game, but she's in mine...)
Cristoph Waltz as Wernher von Kerman
LeVar Burton as Linus Kerman
Ed Harris as Gene Kerman (I know, I know, too obvious--but come on, it'd be awesome!)
Michael Chiklis as Gus Kerman

...and featuring Aziz Anzari as Mort!

I would pay for a movie with those guys...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.