Video Wednesday: International Space Station Build| Canadarm2!

SQUAD

6 hours ago, worir4 said:

@SQUAD please make the atmosphere of Kerbin look as good as the atmosphere from Orbiter. PLEASE!

Why would you insist on making a request/suggestion in a community highlight thread post? There's an entire forum just for that.

You didn't even address the topic of the thread at all. At the very least, you could've said, "Could you make Kerbin's atmosphere look like it does in the video?"

(My apologies to the staff. It just irks me when users come across as completely selfish...)

8 hours ago, StahnAileron said:

Why would you insist on making a request/suggestion in a community highlight thread post? There's an entire forum just for that.

You didn't even address the topic of the thread at all. At the very least, you could've said, "Could you make Kerbin's atmosphere look like it does in the video?"

(My apologies to the staff. It just irks me when users come across as completely selfish...)

Hey sorry if i did something wrong. I just thought the atmosphere looked really good in the video, which seems to be made in Orbiter, and wish it was also in KSP. I did not mean to be 'selfish'. :(

Edited by worir4

On 11/25/2016 at 11:45 AM, worir4 said:

Hey sorry if i did something wrong. I just thought the atmosphere looked really good in the video, which seems to be made in Orbiter, and wish it was also in KSP. I did not mean to be 'selfish'. :(

You did nothing wrong.

It's unfortunate that your post was incorrectly perceived as "selfish" which it was not.

You were polite, and used the word PLEASE.

I agree with you that the atmosphere rendering in KSP is sub-normal and there is an opportunity for @SQUAD to address at some point.

It doesn't matter what thread or post you in which make your point.  Speak your mind in a polite manner (as you did) and it is always going be a good thing.  

What irks me, is fellow members of this forum, stifling free thought and suggestions.

On 11/25/2016 at 4:45 AM, worir4 said:

I use:

• RSS for real sized planets/atmosphere. 
  • RVE with Jesse's new 64K cloud and land textures.
  • Scatterer for the atmosphere blending and lighting.

If you want your KSP to look like the video I would start there. :cool:

42 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

Congratulations @hellblazer!

Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.