[ASSIGNED] Attention modellers. $50 for stockalike F16 cockpit

Update des 19th. Under developement

Having tried over and over to recreate a nice F16 cockpit from available parts, stock and mods, I have never successfully managed to get it just right. So I was hoping someone with modelling skills was up to the task for a little fee. Note: A completely accurate IVA is not necessary, a standard mk1/mk2 will do just fine. I have included some pictures for inspiration. Please notice the elliptical nose that has a small droop, and also the chines below the cockpit. I think a mk2 variant will be best suited to fit the rest of the hull. 

cAgBdAg.jpg

JGeHEMx.jpg

WTmYK92.jpg

Edited by SkyKaptn

1 hour ago, sal_vager said:

while it's great that you appear to have found someone to help you please know that the moderation team or Squad cannot mediate any issue that arises between a modder and anyone offering a reward for their work, and deals such as this are not condoned on these forums.

I honestly had no idea of this. Time to do some reading of the forum rules I guess. Btw, the cockpit is a real looker from what I have seen of the untextured model, and it will be made public.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.