Been out of the loop for a while, version 1.2.2 and mods.

Francois424

Pretty much what regex said. Try it and see.

FWIW, for the most part, I'd expect the large majority (i.e. virtually all) mods that worked in 1.2 to continue to work in 1.2.2.  The couple of KSP patches since 1.2 were basically just collections of bug fixes, and didn't really tinker significantly with the game's internals.  So it's unlikely to have broken mods.

Certainly none of my own mods required a code update for post-1.2 compatibility.

Doesn't mean that there couldn't be any exceptions out there (Kopernicus, for one, has an explicit version lock, so you have to be sure to have exactly the right version)... but for the most part, you should be good to go.

Okay I just finished fixing my install (took roughly 60min)... Had to replace MKS, Kopernicus, OPM, FTP, Interstellar Fuel Switch, Alarm Clock, KER, MRS and Procedural Parts.  Not bad !

Jeb and Bill are on their way to a 9year (only getting there) to Sarnus to check if Tekto still works in 1.2.2 (had custom clouds made for it a few months back).

Good to be back, and thanks for replying guys !
Edit-1: Sheesh solar panels working at roughly 1,4% at Sarnus' Orbit.  Going to go Nuclear Reactor next time.

Edit-2: Decelerating at Sarnus

qOITopU.png

Edit-3 : Yup, Clouds are there everything is officially working !  Cool !!

0kc3I8T.png

Edited by Francois424
It's Alive !!!111!!1!

I recommend you don't download CKAN and don't let it install everything for you, since when something will break with your 40 untested mods with no clue of which one(s) cause(s) the issue you'll want to jump out the window.

22 hours ago, Francois424 said:

Okay I just finished fixing my install (took roughlofy 60min)... Had to replace MKS, Kopernicus, OPM, FTP, Interstellar Fuel Switch, Alarm Clock, KER, MRS and Procedural Parts.  Not bad !

Jeb and Bill are on their way to a 9year (only getting there) to Sarnus to check if Tekto still works in 1.2.2 (had custom clouds made for it a few months back).

Good to be back, and thanks for replying guys !
Edit-1: Sheesh solar panels working at roughly 1,4% at Sarnus' Orbit.  Going to go Nuclear Reactor next time.

Edit-2: Decelerating at Sarnus

qOITopU.png

Edit-3 : Yup, Clouds are there everything is officially working !  Cool !!

0kc3I8T.png

Where did you get configs for Tekto's clouds?  Thr only ones I ever found were out of date.  Tried some made by someone on the OPM thread and it broke my cloud config completely.  (I ended up doing my own by duplicating Eve's and tweaking the colors.)

1 minute ago, Kyrt Malthorn said:

Where did you get configs for Tekto's clouds?  Thr only ones I ever found were out of date.  Tried some made by someone on the OPM thread and it broke my cloud config completely.  (I ended up doing my own by duplicating Eve's and tweaking the colors.)

Galileo made them for me (Thanks again Galileo, you're the best)... Then I reversed engineered (as in played the sorcerer's apprentice and messed It good a lot until I understood what I was doing).
Made them super thick, fixed the color to pre KSP 1.0 level, and just yesterday after a good 2-3 hours fixed the constant crashing (was caused by shadows, and I managed to fix it... at least I landed 5 times on Tekto since)
I also put it's atmosphere back to 105km as it was (The creator of OPM told me he had changed it to 95km because of concerns from ppl or something).

Unless Galileo opposes it, I could send you the zip file (with or without my adjustments).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.