RocketLab Discussion Thread

Kryten

After visiting my sister on Bonaire i thinks boaters are arogant people.. they have strick rules there that forbid them from dropping anchor near the coast to protect the coral and the many divers who swim there but i saw one almost dropping a anchor on my sisters head...

1 hour ago, cypher_00 said:

After visiting my sister on Bonaire i thinks boaters are arogant people.. they have strick rules there that forbid them from dropping anchor near the coast to protect the coral and the many divers who swim there but i saw one almost dropping a anchor on my sisters head...

Meh. Try helicopter pilots.

Once you've seen one fly over an anti aircraft artillery range during a live fire exercise it's hard to get surprised by anything. Edit: and this was a "professional."

Edited by Kerbart

27 minutes ago, Starman4308 said:

Booooooooooats!

I’m hearing this in William Shatner’s voice toward the end of a certain sequel... :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

Meh. Try helicopter pilots.

Once you've seen one fly over an anti aircraft artillery range during a live fire exercise it's hard to get surprised by anything. Edit: and this was a "professional."

“Bonus points.”