Seahorse Exploration

Seahorse Exploration

This craft was introduced in early February and has been through a lot of Bridge Construction. The plan was to release it with the Camelback Bridge Set but the Bridge was completed as a land project, then the Seahorse became a great craft for constructing a Cantilever Bridge but eventually it was determined that these structures are not design to handle the physics of the game.

I noticed near the location where the Cantilever Bridge was being built there was a beautiful underwater view of the Coastline with a steep drop and it made me think if I could visit this area with a Submarine it would be neat, this stirred up an idea of an Exploration Vehicle ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle). This is when I decided to add Sherlock & Watson to the Project.

Operations:
I recommend using full throttle and using the Action Groups for controlling Seahorse, at takeoff you will be facing the rear of the Runway as you near the coastline hit AG2 and this will reverse all engines and hit the brakes to reduce your speed. Enter the water near 20 m/s or under and under is better not to damage the ROV's. Pressing AG2 again when in the water will get you back to forward motion. AG3 will make a turn to Port (Left) AG4 will turn to Starboard (Right).AG5 will move you sideways to the Port and AG6 will move you sideways to the Starboard. AG6,7,8,9 are all lights and AG0 is all Door ways.

Watson Operations: Keep in mind this is not an Aircaft and handling is not good in the air, landing is extremely hard if even possible not sure I haven't landed it yet.
Note: Control from the Coupler on top the craft.

Other Seahorse Videos

Spoiler

JQ653n4.png

4wWJUsl.png

Spoiler

UZLxlJW.png

WnEHU7u.png

HWw26GA.png

2Acrvky.png

zermj5r.png

bESI7ph.png

cnTcLWN.png

ekhaJMV.png

Seahorse Exploration
Craft File: Seahorse Exploration
Parts: 797
Mass: 742.000t
Height: 19.9m
Width: 34.0m
Length: 63.7m

ROV Watson
Craft File: Watson
Parts: 64
Mass: 11.847t
Height: 2.9m
Width: 7.1m
Length: 5.0m

Boat Dock
Craft File: Boat Dock
Parts: 411
Mass: 89.805t
Height: 21.9m
Width: 46.9m
Length: 27.3m

1 hour ago, Triop said:

Amazing stuff once again. ^_^

:rep::rep::rep::rep::rep:

Thanks man!! :)

22 hours ago, qzgy said:

Cool. Especially like the fully functional interior (with an engine room O_O). That is really something to admire.

Thank you qzgy!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.