please devs i hope you read this its a problem with mhy ksp

I know it is frustrating FEDERICO007, but some of this is beyond Squad's control. As Foxster suggests, delete everything inside of the GameData folder except the 'squad' folder. If you have the Stream version it is incredibly deep.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData

And then look for updates to your favorite mods. I was surprised at how fast the community fixed MechJeb.

As a side note, are the 'Ap' and 'Pe' designations on the orbital nodes new in the update? I don't remember seeing them before.

Happened to me today too...

I use CKAN mod manager, so I saved a .ckan file with all my installed mods.  Then I unchecked/uninstalled everything, and then 1.3 loaded fine for me.  After that, I went back into CKAN and chose to re-install the mods from the .ckan file and, naturally, there were several that were not compatible at this time, so I'll have to be patient and wait for those modders to play catch-up.  Although, with the next update looming on the horizon; "Making History" and the "Mission Editor"...  and no certainty of a release date...  I don't know how motivated I would be to do the work to update my mod for 1.3 and then have to go back and update it again when these new versions are released.

Probably a wise thing to always have a vanilla install separated from your modded version(s).

4 minutes ago, The Moose In Your House said:

Ckan? what's that?

It's a program that can help with installing mods. Not really a topic for the unmodded tech support forum. That thread should have everything you need to know in it though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.