[1.12.x] Kerbal CCTV with WiFi camera

linuxgurugamer

2 hours ago, john1978 said:

just tried this with just rasterprop mod the monitors show up but the camera dissapear in vab menu  with no other mods just these 2. sorry no log not had time.

what version of KSP, and if 1.8, I don't see that RPM has been updated for 1.8

10 hours ago, john1978 said:

just tried this with just rasterprop mod the monitors show up but the camera dissapear in vab menu  with no other mods just these 2. sorry no log not had time.

I can confirm this issue, i have JSIPartUtils & RPM only, no KIS, and the Kerbsung display are the only parts showed, there is not cam.

4 minutes ago, marioq70 said:

I can confirm this issue, i have JSIPartUtils & RPM only, no KIS, and the Kerbsung display are the only parts showed, there is not cam.

It's not an issue with this mod, its RPM.  and, since RPM isn't updated, there is nothing I can do

18 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

It's not an issue with this mod, its RPM.  and, since RPM isn't updated, there is nothing I can do

Thank you! I know the problem is not this mod! thought that would be the situation with RPM, there is a simple camera in JSI folder which is not working in any way, I'm just confirming it!

Edited by marioq70

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, sorry for bad english. First thing: Thanks to Linux for all his work, it really does a lot for the community.

I don't know if this is interesting, but it seems someone has updated rpm to ksp.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/190737-18x-rasterpropmonitor-adopted/

with this the cameras of cctv mod are selectable again and they "work", even if with many problems.. from me the screens are black or with errors (one example: in kerbsung tv there is the image projected by the camera on the tv screen with black parts mix to normal parts and with some buttons of the mfd similar of those on cockpit but in kerbsungTv and even using external view. Cctv Camera Image in mfd screen using internal cockpit view seems perfect. for some reason the image quality of cctv on kerbTv from black example, improves when I use "move vessel" but some error remains)

15 hours ago, Mirror2 said:

Hi, sorry for bad english. First thing: Thanks to Linux for all his work, it really does a lot for the community.

I don't know if this is interesting, but it seems someone has updated rpm to ksp.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/190737-18x-rasterpropmonitor-adopted/

with this the cameras of cctv mod are selectable again and they "work", even if with many problems.. from me the screens are black or with errors (one example: in kerbsung tv there is the image projected by the camera on the tv screen with black parts mix to normal parts and with some buttons of the mfd similar of those on cockpit but in kerbsungTv and even using external view. Cctv Camera Image in mfd screen using internal cockpit view seems perfect. for some reason the image quality of cctv on kerbTv from black example, improves when I use "move vessel" but some error remains)

Some images showing the problems would be helpful

• 1 month later...

Hi, just popped into pick up this mod in relation to suggestions...

The you tube videos that are on the first page are set to private and can't be accessed.  Maybe they could be removed if access can't be granted?

Peace.

Edited by theJesuit

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

Hi, just popped into pick up this mod in relation to suggestions...

The you tube videos that are on the first page are set to private and can't be accessed.  Maybe they could be removed if access can't be granted?

Must have been changed since I made this thread.  I’ll make a new one this weekend, thanks for point that out.

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2017 at 2:41 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Available on CKAN

Hi, just want to mention that it says "Max KSP version" 1.8.1 in CKAN while this thread says 1.9.

Thansk for modding :)

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.