1.0.2 Game loads just fine but keeps crashing on craft launch, revert, sometimes even simply leaving the VAB!

I've recently installed a bunch of mods on my notorious 1.0.2 install and it seems to take most of them just fine but some seem to cause me problems which I'd like to fix preferably WITHOUT uninstalling any mods.

These problems mainly result in the game crashing as soon as I try to take my craft from the VAB to the launch pad, but sometimes it also happens when I try to revert, recover or even just leave one of the building facilities.

The mods I have installed are

- QuizTech V1.2.5.2

- Bahamuto SP

- Corvus pod

- KAX

- KAS

- KIS

- TweakScale

- Modular Rocket Systems

- HGR (I'm not quite sure what that is, but I've mostly installed part packs)

Now one possible thing I've looked at, but not done yet, would be to move all folders that are just plain parts into the "Parts" folder that is among those in the KSP main folder.

I've also deleted all but the latest Module Manager files since my guess was that having multiple of different versions would contribute to the crashing.

And I don't need any mod-included contracts, so if necessary I'm willing to get rid of those aswell.

All I want is the parts packs and actually functional mods like KISKAS and TweakScale to be working properly.

Without any relevant log I can only assume that you run out of memory either because you use the 32bit executable or because the old Unity 4 64bit executable is breaking exactly the second the games tries to adress more than 32bit of memory. The solution would be either using less mods or forcing OpenGL to get a bit more headroom.

54 minutes ago, Harry Rhodan said:

Without any relevant log I can only assume that you run out of memory either because you use the 32bit executable or because the old Unity 4 64bit executable is breaking exactly the second the games tries to adress more than 32bit of memory. The solution would be either using less mods or forcing OpenGL to get a bit more headroom.

I forgot to mention that my system is a 32 bit one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.