There is a Zombie apocalypse. You only have the last thing you googled to protect you. How do you fare?

Ultimate Steve

• 3 weeks later...

cdda refugee center elevator
Oddly topical, Cataclysm: DDA being an apocalypse game. But as the elevators don't seem to work yet, ultimately useless. Also the refugee center is populated largely by more zombies, so that's fun.

My phone's last:
linux ad hoc wifi
At least I'll be able to connect things!

I googled roman legions.....

I think they'd fare pretty well fighting in their maniples with their shields and armor for protection.

If each solider can kill a zombie before getting killed, at least the legion going into combat wouldn't lead to an increase in the zombie population. A greek phalanx would do pretty well too. I think the kill ratio would be really high

If each soldier hacks down 3 zombies before turning, then you'd be able to "trade" 12,000 zombies for 4,000 zombies with old fashioned armor....

But the if legionnaires hacked down their own as they turned, it should go pretty well 

Plus... I don't see the zombies as being particularly effective against a shieldwall. They'd have to get past the shields, the spears and gladius, then the worn armor.... I think a roman legion would do pretty good.

Also... they were experts at putting up makeshift walls/fortified encampments, etc. They did a lot of really fast construction back in the day.

And their ballista would be cool to see from behind their fortified walls

Edited by KerikBalm

• 1 month later...

Looks like I'm in luck! With my very own 'Toothless' dragon to protect me, those zombies don't have a prayer!

Or... was it Timber Wolves that I last googled? Well that's ok too I guess... if nothing else I'd rather be eaten by wolves than eaten by the undead...

“Sawfish”, for a school project. Well, I could cut off its rostrum, put a hilt on it and a handle, and you have a sword that NOA would put me in jail for. But, this is a zombie apocalypse, so it doesn’t really matter. Mutilated zombie fillet, anyone?

I haven't googled anything in a while but some of my last non-KSP tabs are: Judge Judith Sheindlin's Wikipedia page and the Wikipedia page for warship, with several of the pictures. I have several ship- shape monitors, aircraft carriers, cruisers, destroyers, covettes, frigates, and ships if the line. 

And Judge Judy to solve squabbles among the crew.

:)

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, The_Arcitect said:

I googled "largest gun in the world"

photo-gustav_1000x.jpg?v=1516924345

This is going to go well!

(well if the zombies go out of range, I'm a goner)

There is no out of range on that thing!

i looked at this boi memes. 

This boi can fit so many zombies in it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.