Which Mod do I use?

Wulfonce1988

Long time KSP fan here.  I stopped playing for over a year and am now getting back into it.   Now I'm stuck on which engine to put on my mun lander.   I use to have a mod that showed the trust vs weight needed for the gravity of each planet, but I forget what it was called. Are there any mods that will take care of that problem for me?  Also can anyone recommend a realistic atmospheres mod.  I'm getting sick of looking at black  and blue all the time.

It's Kerbal Engineers, if you click on the button that says Kerbin you can change the celestial body.

FAR is a mod that changes the aerodynamics, but I think you're looking for a graphics mod?

If you are looking for a graphics mod, here's a thread on it: 

11 hours ago, Wulfonce1988 said:

I use to have a mod that showed the trust vs weight needed for the gravity of each planet, but I forget what it was called. Are there any mods that will take care of that problem for me?

As Jas0n says Kerbal Engineer will do that for you or you can look at Basic Delta V as another option.

Hope that helps :D

Thanks for the replies.

I have Kerbal Engineers installed now.  I have Kerbin selected in the "body" tab.  My thrust to weight is 1.6 and my very simple probe still wont lift off the ground.  Even if I drop the fuel to only 10%.  Perhaps I'm not looking at this right?

Edited by Wulfonce1988

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.