mono.dll caused an Access Violation, no idea what mod it is

I did some tests with 1.3. 

So far - It is still crashing, always when Modulemanager goes through the mods during patching. I've removed the actual mods, but it was getting silly as these were actual 1.3 mods and got to a point where it wanted to remove KER (and I want to keep that one). 

I used MM 2.8.1 and 2.8.0 dll, same result. 

It is hard to tell if it is the mod that is acting up, or MM. Or something else. 

And don't give me that "Problem exists between keyboard and seat" thing :0.0:

Hey guys, that's all who have this problem, I've gone through this entire thread and not one of you has posted a copy of your KSP.log, Which has resulted in all the replies being quite correctly best guesses, I would suggest that you supply a copy of your KSP.log in zipped downloadable form, this will enable anyone with a basic understanding, to see how your game is installed, how the mods are installed and any problems arising.

Diagnosing mod issues can either be a quick or slow process depending on the info you supply,  and no KSP.log = long time to fix and lots of luck needed.

See the how to get support link in my signature for best methods of reporting problems.

19 hours ago, DestinyPlayer said:

Yes, 1.2.2 works. The only problem was that CKAN decided to do a stupid and download the 1.3 versions of RoverDude's mods.

When CKAN works it works great, however getting it to work is a game in itself ... if KSP doesn't crash you win (until you find out part way through a mission that CKAN pooched the install of one of your mods)

3 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hey guys, that's all who have this problem, I've gone through this entire thread and not one of you has posted a copy of your KSP.log, Which has resulted in all the replies being quite correctly best guesses, I would suggest that you supply a copy of your KSP.log in zipped downloadable form, this will enable anyone with a basic understanding, to see how your game is installed, how the mods are installed and any problems arising.

Diagnosing mod issues can either be a quick or slow process depending on the info you supply,  and no KSP.log = long time to fix and lots of luck needed.

See the how to get support link in my signature for best methods of reporting problems.

My apologies, completely forgot about that. Here's the log.

Hi lots going on in your log and all the problems seem to be centered around two issues Toadicus tools is not loading properly and spamming errors, if this is because it's obsolete or the incorrect version I can't say. 

In addition USI is throwing lots of errors because you seem to be missing one or two dependencies. 

I suggest removing Todicus tools then try the game  and or check for an update, and sort out the dependency problem with USI, I'm sure the forum thread will list full requirements.   You need to sort out both issues before you can even try to make sense of what else is happening,  as a lot of the other stuff could be related or caused by the main problem items.

Try that see what happens

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.