Problems with Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail, reply here

aLeXmOrA

Hi,

I paid $10 on the 18th of August. Got Paypal confirmation, and my order is visible in the KSP store, but I have yet to receive a pre-order confirmation email from Squad.

Eagerly awaiting future versions of KSP,

Thanks

Tank you,just got my email today A little bit late ;P, but no big deal. Hope the $10 helps you out!

Dear ******* *****,

Thank you for pre-ordering Kerbal Space Program. Your forum's username and password will be stored for all future releases. Please keep this email as reference.

Happy launching!!

Hello, LcNessie here.

I also ordered 1 dollar followed by 9 dollars on August 12th, about 10:30 GMT.

I did receive a confirmation from KSP that I donated the money and that I would get a confirmation within 24 hours, but nothing since. I also kept an eye on my spam-box, but I may have missed it.

Kind regards, Mathijs

Hello. I preordered on the 17th of August, donating $7 (shame on me, I know, but low income and high expenditures :( ). I recieved receipt from PayPal on my yahoo mail account, but no confirmation (not in my spam box or the trash), and I am using the same email address on my account here.

EDIT: Received the confirmation email on 3:33AM September 13, 2011. Thank you. :)

We apologize to all those who have not received the confirmation email.

While we recieve a notification in this thread, we work as fast as we can to send that email, so everyone has it. But it is worth reminding you to check your spam folder or if you wrote an email address different from the one related to your forum account, maybe the email is over there.

Cheers.

I thought I'd received my confirmation, but people keep talking about 'preorder download links' and I don't see any of those in the e-mail I received. I'm confused!

Scratch that, I checked back and am now unconfused. I did receive the confirmation and download links!