[1.9.X] Tantares and BDB now in Colors!

Drakenex

13 hours ago, DiscoSlelge said:

The new green salyut looks awesome ! :)

Glad you like it! let me know if you have any ideas.

9 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

Loving the new colours, but I think I found a bug, the VA control block's antenna texture is garbled and the upper node fairing is jet black, but only when painted vintage.

EDIT: It appears there's no way for me to select the gray Mir docking module texture, and the Mir core module power bank's textures don't work.

Looking into it, thanks!

@sslaptnhablhat

• Antenna: fixed
  • Fairing: fixed
  • Power Bank: fixed
  • Docking module: not sure, is not part of this pack, may be is not textured?
  • Improved some more things

Dropbox

Please give it a ride and let me know!

Edited by Drakenex

On 6/9/2018 at 4:46 PM, Drakenex said:

Glad you like it! let me know if you have any ideas.

Looking into it, thanks!

@sslaptnhablhat

• Antenna: fixed
  • Fairing: fixed
  • Power Bank: fixed
  • Docking module: not sure, is not part of this pack, may be is not textured?
  • Improved some more things

Dropbox

Please give it a ride and let me know!

I shall try the update momentarily, but I thought I should let you know that the VA parachute's deployed parachute texture is also garbled, similar to the antenna texture (no idea if it's related, but upon discovering this I also realised the parachute itself is broken in Tantares and doesn't slow down crafts This is untrue).

I'm also kinda confused as to what you mean by this;

On 6/9/2018 at 4:46 PM, Drakenex said:

Docking module: not sure, is not part of this pack, may be is not textured?

Edited by golkaidakhaana

1 hour ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

I shall try the update momentarily, but I thought I should let you know that the VA parachute's deployed parachute texture is also garbled, similar to the antenna texture (no idea if it's related, but upon discovering this I also realised the parachute itself is broken in Tantares and doesn't slow down crafts).

ohoh! by that logic the Soyuz parachute will also be using the wrong texture, I'll fix that. And yes, while giving the black TKS a ride some kerbals gave his lifes :P

Please tell me the part name, I don't texture Mir docking port, neither Beale.

One more bug and you're my official tester hehe (kidding)

2 minutes ago, Drakenex said:

ohoh! by that logic the Soyuz parachute will also be using the wrong texture, I'll fix that. And yes, while giving the black TKS a ride some kerbals gave his lifes :P

Please tell me the part name, I don't texture Mir docking port, neither Beale.

One more bug and you're my official tester hehe (kidding)

Ohh, I was referring to the orange-ish Mir docking module that you retextured to look like ISS Rassvet. Sorry, I should've been more specific.

Erm, I'm unsure of the part name, but I guess you know what I'm referring to. I can't seem to switch the texture for it.

30 minutes ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

Ohh, I was referring to the orange-ish Mir docking module that you retextured to look like ISS Rassvet. Sorry, I should've been more specific.

Erm, I'm unsure of the part name, but I guess you know what I'm referring to. I can't seem to switch the texture for it.

Please try it, contains Energia WIP too

Dropbox

7 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

Erm, I'm pretty certain the latest few releases completely break Tantares' parachutes, they don't decelerate crafts when deployed. They work fine after uninstalling TniC.

Fixed fixed and fixed, back to FS for the chute for now. Download on the OP.

Thank you very much! Official beta tester I name you!

Just found on my video production queue (haha) some BDB Apollo textures which I've removed it's Cyrillic tags (replaced with proper English), is there any interest/market for them?

G5EB2Yn.pngU0d8CHk.png

Edited by Drakenex

1 hour ago, Kablob said:

Have you considered doing the paint textures for the Apollo service modules too?

The white version was actually flown on Skylab missions and the service module was the same as on lunar flights (aside from being partially fueled)

12 minutes ago, notJebKerman said:

The white version was actually flown on Skylab missions and the service module was the same as on lunar flights (aside from being partially fueled)

Yes, I'm aware of this. I just think it'd be nice to have the option to make all the Apollo parts match.

Edited by Kablob

Hi there, I wasn't sure the protocol for making a request? And not sure if there were issues adding colors to specific parts or not. 

Can you add color options for this part:

bAXQOQT.jpg

It's the H-87R Airlock Compartment

I love this little part as an add-on to my version of an expanded Soyuz or small space station. But I can't mix-and-match with the other colored pieces. My OCD is going nuts! :confused:

14 hours ago, scottadges said:

Hi there, I wasn't sure the protocol for making a request? And not sure if there were issues adding colors to specific parts or not. 

Can you add color options for this part:

It's the H-87R Airlock Compartment

I love this little part as an add-on to my version of an expanded Soyuz or small space station. But I can't mix-and-match with the other colored pieces. My OCD is going nuts! :confused:

hehehe OCD! that could be one of my non-diagnosed ailments, yes off course I can.

I want to keep thinks simple, so I'll merge Tantares and BDB making a single package.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.