Mods removing core textures

Hi, im having a bit of trouble latley..
It all started with the mod bd armory mod starting to mess about (missing some textures, cause lag-spikes) and crash the game. So i figured that I should just remove the mod, but when i restarted KSP, the textures for Kerbin was gone (and the spacesuit for the kerbonauts).
So i removed everything from gamedata (exept "squad"). The problem persisted.
This was starting to get on my nerves, so i verifed the game-files, which found 1 error (and corrected it, found 0 errors when run again), but the problem persisted.

So finally i reinstalled KSP, and the textures were back. The only ploblem now is that no matter which mod I install, the problem reappears (I have tried bd armory, kerbal engineer redux, Mechjeb2), which is a shame.
Appreciate any help, since I prefer playing KSP at least with Kerbal Engineer redux.

Album https://imgur.com/a/sa293
Edited by Kerbal101

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Zetth ! :)

It looks like that forum has incorrectly parsed your imgur album link, so I took the liberty to correct it in your post. I hope that this is okay.
I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem and hope that you will get it solved!
I also recommend that you upload the log file to pastebin service and insert the link here, since it could contain indicative messages.

/Kerbal101

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.