Curved structural panels

theJesuit

Hi all,

Does anyone know of curved structural panels that perhaps are in quarter circle segments?  Also perhaps a square structure panel with a round hole? 

I have thought of using the decal stickers with metal textured flag but i'd prefer a good solid piece of 'metal' rather than a holographic image.

Peace.

@hypervelocity An off world base that I can drive into using Kerbal Tubes as an airlock or, if I'm desparate, manipulating decoupler shrouds.  The decoupler shrouds don't seem to have colliders so it would work but visually feels wrong to drive through the wall.  Hence the thought to use textured decal parts to pretend :/

So the base would be inside a scaled up Planetary Dome space.  Basically gunning massively for visual effects here :)

The curved pieces are the walls under the dome against the ground. I could use just lots of square pieces But I'm also hoping to keep part count down and loo better than a hodge podge.

Peace. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.