Enter Key not working on forums

No im not kidding. Enter key is just plain not functional on forums. It is everywhere else tho. anyone got any ideas? (I tried reloading google and stuff already) And yes i realize just how hilarious this sounds. 

Edited by Mark Kerbin
spelling

21 minutes ago, Mark Kerbin said:

And yes i realize just how hilarious this sounds

:D:D:D
Yes, it does^^

23 minutes ago, Mark Kerbin said:

I tried reloading google and stuff already

So, you are using google chrome? Tried another browser yet?
You can also try to create a new user profile (which may have survived a reinstall). The 'default' profile is located in '%LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data'. Just rename or move the 'default' folder, a new one will automatically created on the next start of chrome.

3 minutes ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

You can also try to create a new user profile (which may have survived a reinstall). The 'default' profile is located in '%LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data'. Just rename or move the 'default' folder, a new one will automatically created on the next start of chrome.

I don't know where chrome keeps it's bookmarks for each user, but this sounds like a good place, I would back those up first.....

Ok this is embarrassing. I have an extesion on chrome that absorbs key inputs to stop things from opening (certain key combos I use for background apps that do things on chrome) and it appareently started absorbing enter inputs on forums.kerbalspaceprogram.com. Anyway I fixed it.

see?

A mod can lock this now.