What tech trees are out there?

I've done so many web searches and searches on here for different tech tree options.  So far, I've only been able to find the Community Tech Tree, and the engineering tech tree...  maybe I'm not looking in the right spot or something, but do any of you guys have any tech tree mods that you can link me to?  

(Cheers, btw.  This is my first topic starter... if I'm naive of a better way or better place to ask, by all means let me know.)

Tech trees are a huge pain to make. I expect the day a full-fledged (and working) tech tree making mod comes out (with drag/drop or really anything but "draw it out on graph paper and then key all the numbers in to the config file") you'll see a lot of new trees but not a moment before.

A couple modders have come close to getting this, but none have succeeded to my knowledge. I don't know what tripped them up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.