Could you "separate" infinite propellant from electricity?

Hello, guys!

I know the debug/cheat tool is more like a dev.-tool, instead a player-supported tool. Still, as I ALWAYS (and only :-D ) use infinite propellant.... (it´s on the 1.5.1. version, for win10 64bits)

You may have noticed, but when you click "Infinite Propellant", the electricity goes infinite as well. Despite it does NOT become activated on the F12 mark,  once you´ve clicked the propellant, all the vehicles stop consuming electricity as well. It does not work the same on the vice-versa, which means once you click "infinite electricity", the propellant still goes down as you use it.

Maybe it´s deliberated, ´cause I saw it happening since my first gameplays (1.4.5 + Making History).

Could it be "rearranged" for future upgrades? I know, "I´m a cheater!", but that goes for the fuel; I´d love to still have to keep an eye on the electricity even when inifinit propellant is selected. ;-)

I did a small search on the .cfg files and also try to figure it out from the console debug lines, but I don´t have a clue about where those codes are.
Thank you!

Edited by Cataclism

20 hours ago, Cataclism said:

I know, "I´m a cheater!",

I wouldn't call you a cheater, as you play the game how you want to play it.   I will say though you are missing out on a large aspect of the game.   The rewarding feeling you get when planning and executing a mission, from scratch, on time and under budget (Kesos and Fuel), is a pretty nice feeling to have.   I'd say bite the bullet and learn to build craft without infinite fuel. 

As for the suggestion, I could have sworn they were separate.    But if it's an easy fix, and doesn't create other bugs, then go for it.   But it's such a minor request, I'd like them to focus on other aspects of the game first. 

1 hour ago, Gargamel said:

I wouldn't call you a cheater, as you play the game how you want to play it.   I will say though you are missing out on a large aspect of the game.   The rewarding feeling you get when planning and executing a mission, from scratch, on time and under budget (Kesos and Fuel), is a pretty nice feeling to have.   I'd say bite the bullet and learn to build craft without infinite fuel. 

I agree. While Debug menu is good for testing out stuff and learning how to basically play the game, you will eventually have to do things without a cheat sheet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.