Fixing Kerbal's Eyes

Please. Please fix the eyes. Just shift them further inside their head.

For those not in the know, Kerbals have (since like .90 or 1.0) have had their eyes slightly too far outside of their head and when viewed side on from IVA, you can view inside of the Kerbal's eye. Just enter the mk1-2 pod and look to the Kerbal on your right and you'll see it yourself. All the developers would have to is use Blender to slide it a tiny bit further in.

2 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Please. Please fix the eyes. Just shift them further inside their head.

I have never ever noticed this. I wonder why?

For those not in the know, Kerbals have (since like .90 or 1.0) have had their eyes slightly too far outside of their head and when viewed side on from IVA, you can view inside of the Kerbal's eye.

Oh. IVA. I also never used that. No wonder :)

Just enter the mk1-2 pod and look to the Kerbal on your right and you'll see it yourself. All the developers would have to is use Blender to slide it a tiny bit further in.

Is this on the Bug Tracker?

Yeah.  This has been a known thing for quite some time.  Would probably take ten minutes to fix, but here we are years later, and it's still like that.

Don't know if it's on the bug tracker, but I do remember Squad was aware of it.  Though, there's been so much change over now.  Who knows anymore.

Edited by klgraham1013

1 hour ago, 5thHorseman said:

I'm not sure why the length of time this unreported bug has existed is important.

I'm assuming here, as nobody has said it was reported. Like Squad I'm not going to hunt down everything mentioned on the forum as annoying to find out if it's really a bug.

To be fair, last I checked, the bug tracker wasn’t efficient in setting up or reporting bug reports at all. 

Moreover someone has likely reported it.

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

To be fair, last I checked, the bug tracker wasn’t efficient in setting up or reporting bug reports at all. 

It's better than the forum, though.

The only benefit to the forum is it's easier. But that's outweighed by the fact that it's useless as a bug reporting tool.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.