Game Is Crashing On Console

4 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

I built a rocket capable of going to the Mun and back from Kerbin. The game crasheses everytime before the rocket reaches 300m/s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNiTwLzR6E

-Is it happening with other rockets as well?

-Does it really happens "every time", how many times have you tested?

-Does the perfomance/time indicator on the top-left of the screen ever turns to yellow or red during the ascent and close to the crash?

-Do you have the Making History DLC installed / if so, are you making use of any of it's new parts?

Although I'm on the xbox, I did not have this problem happening as of yet. Some more details would be welcome!

Edited by Arch3rAc3

16 hours ago, Arch3rAc3 said:

-Is it happening with other rockets as well?

-Does it really happens "every time", how many times have you tested?

-Does the perfomance/time indicator on the top-left of the screen ever turns to yellow or red during the ascent and close to the crash?

-Do you have the Making History DLC installed / if so, are you making use of any of it's new parts?

Although I'm on the xbox, I did not have this problem happening as of yet. Some more details would be welcome!

I have made different variations of the rocket you see in the video and the game still crashes, yes, EVERYTIME. I have tried roughly 15 times, even on a different launch pad.

What you see in the video is what happens literally everytime. Two seconds after the video ends is when the game crashes, no performance issues at all.

It's a relatively new game in career mode. I have only two satellites, one orbiting Kerbin and one orbiting the Mun, so there is zero lag and the game runs perfectly smooth. Then it crashes.

Yes I have the DLC installed and I am using at least one part that I know of; the lander.

As for additional information, I used the exact same rocket (except without the additional two boosters) in the video to actually get to the Mun and get out of orbit of the Mun. Problem was that I always ran out of fuel before I could correct my trajectory to land on Kerbin, so I added two extra boosters, and that's when the game started crashing.

Edited by Jeremiah

I am not sure what is causing your crashing, but recently I went into tracking mode, and noticed I had 213 pieces of debris floating in space. I deleted all of those and now the game is running like butter

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.