A Kerbal's Guide to our solar system

NovaSilisko

Hey Look! I\'m Another Commenter!

I already presented this idea in another thread, but since there is talk about asteroids and other 'small' objects, I thought I might put my idea out there:

A small, soviet-inspired, abandoned space station, in orbit around one of the outer planets. It could mostly be an 'easter-egg' sort of thing. Once docking is implemented, it could be an interesting 'recon/intel' type mission.

Hey Look! I\'m Another Commenter!

I already presented this idea in another thread, but since there is talk about asteroids and other 'small' objects, I thought I might put my idea out there:

A small, soviet-inspired, abandoned space station, in orbit around one of the outer planets. It could mostly be an 'easter-egg' sort of thing. Once docking is implemented, it could be an interesting 'recon/intel' type mission.

oh my god yes

docking is probably coming in the next update :D

The planet WAS 600km. After the atmosphere update it is now 660km. Gravity stayed the same though

Just makes you wonder what is sitting under the crust for the gravity to be so high for something so small? There be lots of heavy minerals down there!

No wonder the KSP can be so free destroying so many rockets.

Guest ThatCrazyPilot

Wait, wait, wait, wait... Is this a mod or a new feature for the fullscale paid game?

It is only a suggestion. And we can only mod the parts at the moment.

I do hope Nova gets back to work on this some time.

I\'d love to put this together in Universe Sandbox.

No doubt it\'ll fall apart after a cycle or two, but hey! It\'ll look impressive regardless. :P

I love Universe Sandbox, its so much fun to play with gigantic cosmic objects.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.